Search results for query: *

1. SupportClassBestClass

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

So I just updated the mod and now I can't see anything in the research menu. I can still research things but I can't see or get anything in the menu.
  2. SupportClassBestClass

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Hey Nakano, got a suggestion for you. Could you add some more detailed stats to the Guardian's equipment? Like where it says their defense rate and accuracy, could you add their melee damage modifier and attack speed modifier? I don't like not knowing how they work and what the exact numbers are.
  3. SupportClassBestClass

Hey Nakano, do you think it would be possible to have the guardians know if a sword has a ranged attack? Like the enchanted sword shooting a beam, and then the guardian can use that instead of trying to get close to the enemy and dying?
  4. SupportClassBestClass

Amazing additions to the game! Although I would've liked an option to spend my money on the game so I can get the gems without having to grind. On a more serious note, I can't tell what you're serious about and what you're joking about, on one hand, I now know what happens if I AFK, on the other...
  5. SupportClassBestClass

Hey everyone! I saw Nakano made a tmodloader mod that brought over my favorite feature from NTerraria, so I thought I'd give it a shot. So far, it's great! Sprites could use some work but other than that it's good. I did manage to spawn two Sardines though. What happened was I saw Bree at my...
  6. SupportClassBestClass

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well, if Nakano does come back to this mod, It'll be a time for celebration. Plus having monsters as races sounds pretty cool, like the slime and bunny from N Terraria 5 (I know there's a bunny race in 6, but the bunny from 5 was just much better. Sorry)
  7. SupportClassBestClass

Member-Run Project Tamers Network Project

Have you tried adding a transition effect to the battles? Like going into a battle and leaving the battle? It would make the game much more polished and would look better.
  8. SupportClassBestClass

You know guys, if you would actually READ THE ERROR we could cut down the the forums but about 90%
  9. SupportClassBestClass

Since this mod is now dead (R.I.P) would you please talk about how the Npplayers worked? Like how the code and scripts for them worked, so that one day someone might come along and build upon it.
  10. SupportClassBestClass

Again, high agility destroys all. Just get a low knockback, high speed, auto-swing weapon and you're set
  11. SupportClassBestClass

So I figured out the best way to win is have a full party with everybody having at least 100 agility, this makes their melee weapons swing extremely fast and destroy everything in their path
  12. SupportClassBestClass

Remember guys: The best way to play is with a full party
  13. SupportClassBestClass

Member-Run Project Tamers Network Project

Yay this project's back!
  14. SupportClassBestClass

Well we finally got a good update from Nakano which is good. We got some good things, we got some bad things, and a idea that is going to make the entire community mad at Nanako for making. So keep on working hard onakaN! You're doing great!
  15. SupportClassBestClass

He said before that it either doesn't work with other mods or he just doesn't know how to use tmodloader. Can't exactly remember
  16. SupportClassBestClass

They all probably went over to calamity or Tmodloader. No one really cares about standalone anymore sadly
  17. SupportClassBestClass

Off topic, there's this guy named BaumProductions on youtube, he did a playthrough of N Terraria a while ago (when 1.3 first came out) and it was pretty good.
  18. SupportClassBestClass

How about reducing the amount of xp needed to level up? Maybe after a certain level the formula changes to make it so that you need less xp
  19. SupportClassBestClass

Oh hey, you're alive. How's the mod going? I'm trying to learn how to mod myself now!
Back
Top Bottom