Search results for query: *

1. Yuki Senoue

Dark Souls Vanity Pack

This set is awesome. Any plans for the Elite Knight set?
  2. Yuki Senoue

Parts of games where you feel overpowered. (But fairly!)

All of Warframe. But again, that's the idea of the game. You're a superpowered warrior who is a uber badass. Dark Souls (any) when you start a new game plus.
  3. Yuki Senoue

Summer Sale 2020 - What Did You Purchase?

Only got Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed and Disgaea PC. I forgot about the sale, I have a 50$ gift card I do not used yet
  4. Yuki Senoue

Draw a lot, play a lot, listen to Federal Crow. Trust me, I'm 32. and Happy early birthday.

Draw a lot, play a lot, listen to Federal Crow. Trust me, I'm 32. and Happy early birthday.
  5. Yuki Senoue

I have a theory that the world did end in 2012, and we got thrown in the worst timeline as result.

I have a theory that the world did end in 2012, and we got thrown in the worst timeline as result.
  6. Yuki Senoue

Back to home office, good

Back to home office, good
  7. Yuki Senoue

I sleep 20 hours in the weekends, that's why I can't even start my personal projects lmao

I sleep 20 hours in the weekends, that's why I can't even start my personal projects lmao
  8. Yuki Senoue

I'm super tired. Just wanna sleep. I'm too tired even to play games

I'm super tired. Just wanna sleep. I'm too tired even to play games
  9. Yuki Senoue

I need a vacation

I need a vacation
  10. Yuki Senoue

Neither do I, I never played TLoU, I was just watching everything catch fire

Neither do I, I never played TLoU, I was just watching everything catch fire
  11. Yuki Senoue

TLoU2 flame war got boring super fast. Just a bunch of kids screaming at each other. I'm going...

TLoU2 flame war got boring super fast. Just a bunch of kids screaming at each other. I'm going home to play Terraria.
  12. Yuki Senoue

Eating popcorn while watching the TLoU2 flame war

Eating popcorn while watching the TLoU2 flame war
  13. Yuki Senoue

Texture Pack Terraria Chinese Sprites Edition

As far as I know, Chinese laws about about gore and bones are really strict. Things that are considered mild by other countries standards are changed there. Path of Exile, a very gory game, had its bloody zombies changed to crystal zombies (the models looks well done, and I'm a sucker for...
  14. Yuki Senoue

I thought Digital extremes was going to be, but I was wrong. Anyways, both plains of eidolon and...

I thought Digital extremes was going to be, but I was wrong. Anyways, both plains of eidolon and orb vallis are much better than in their releases, but I believe orb still needs 6gb of ram to run well. I play in ps4, as my pc just got 4gb of ram.
  15. Yuki Senoue

PC Gaming Show today. As P4G is already a reality, I hope they announce P3P for PC as well (I...

PC Gaming Show today. As P4G is already a reality, I hope they announce P3P for PC as well (I dream with P2 IS/EP PSP for PC, but I know its not gonna happen)
  16. Yuki Senoue

PC Gaming Show today. Hype mode for Warframe as always

PC Gaming Show today. Hype mode for Warframe as always
  17. Yuki Senoue

Drive thru foreeeeever

Drive thru foreeeeever
  18. Yuki Senoue

Biomes & Nature More developed ocean content

While 1.4 is the last big expansion, I can see a small expansion, such as 1.4.1, happening - Something like "Ocean Upgrade". We already had upgrades in this style, such as 1.3.3.: the desert update.
  19. Yuki Senoue

Texture Pack [PT] Louro José

Hey, consegue mudar a textura do pet Papagaio pro Louro Jose, por favor? https://terraria.wiki.gg/Parrot_Cracker
  20. Yuki Senoue

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

So... no Fusion suit? Its ugly, I know, but I really like Metroid Fusion... Anyways, this mod looks really good and I'm going to download when released.
Back
Top Bottom