Search results for query: *

1. Drago Miakoda

WIP Larger spaceship

Hey everybody, Been working on this off and on for a while now, but I've been starting to run out of ideas to fill in the remaining gaps I have. So, I present the TitanXH class starship, RES (Republic Exploratory Starcraft) Theia. Lighting still needs work too, I'm in the habit of using a...
  2. Drago Miakoda

PC WTB Crafting Stations for design

I've been starting work on a spaceship build and find myself using a few crafting stations for decoration. Specifically I need 5-6 Sky Mills and 5-6 Ice Machines, top priority. I could also potentially use 2 Honey Dispensers, a Meat Grinder, and 2 Bone Welders. I may also be looking out for...
  3. Drago Miakoda

Weapons & Equip "Class-Combo" armors

So in the wake of planning an ice-themed character, I've stumbled across something of a void I feel might be worth filling. The frost armor adds a buff to physical AND ranged attacks, making it a cool (pun intended) melee/ranged combo armor set. But what about other class combos? In...
  4. Drago Miakoda

Wall expert needed

So I'm working at trying to build an ice castle,the first time I've really delved into a serious large build, and I've come to a realization: wall designs hate me, or vice versa. So I'm looking for a creative person that doesn't mind helping me out a little bit. My goal is to make a 40*40...
  5. Drago Miakoda

PC WTB Discount Card/Gold Ring

I'm just sick of these drops not showing up... I can offer some platinum, plenty of lunar fragments, a Horseman's Blade, Portal Gun, or a Lucky Coin. The Discount Card is my top priority (mainly for reforging), a Gold Ring would be an appreciated second.
  6. Drago Miakoda

Weapons & Equip Vanity and wings

So I've been trying to put a look together for my character in game, now that I have a decent amount of dye, but I've run into a problem. Based on info from the wiki (which might be inaccurate) it seems like the Solar Wings offer the best stats, but I prefer the look of the Nebula Mantle when...
  7. Drago Miakoda

Hey all!

So I've been a long time Terraria player, but with the new 1.3 patch (specifically easier multiplayer connections) I decided to finally surface on the community...at least a little. I tend to be rather quiet, but still figured I'd introduce myself! Been having so much fun already, I'm just...
Back
Top Bottom