Search results for query: *

1. TheOriginalBob

Resolved Magic Storage mod crashing my single-player game

I figured out what was causing the problem. It was Terraria Patcher. As soon as I removed its Plugins and verified my game’s cache, I managed to utilize the storage heart and crafting interface with no complications whatsoever.
  2. TheOriginalBob

Resolved Magic Storage mod crashing my single-player game

Good day all I recently downloaded the Magic Storage mod, however whenever I interact with the Storage Heart object, the menu opens and then I crash to desktop. I have only a small amount of programming experience but not enough to identify what would be causing the following error: I am...
  3. TheOriginalBob

PC Looking to play Calamity (and many other mods) with an active player

Sure, please send me your Steam username so I can add you. And if you have a Discord account please send me your username and tag so I can add you to a group
  4. TheOriginalBob

PC Looking to play Calamity (and many other mods) with an active player

If you're an active player and would like a fun, multiplayer modded experience then look no further! There are a bunch of mods to download for this playthrough. Some of them are convenience mods but I still highly recommend downloading them to make our gameplay enjoyable to some extent. Here's...
  5. TheOriginalBob

PC [tModLoader] Looking to play the Calamity Mod with someone

There are many King Erebus accounts. Which country are you from? Sent you a request :D
  6. TheOriginalBob

I have sent you a Steam request :)
  7. TheOriginalBob

Good day Terrarians, I have returned from my absence and have emerged victorious after my incredible battle with end-of-year exams! Now that I have plenty of free time available, I was looking for someone to play the Calamity Mod with. It is the most unbelievably fun mod I have ever played in...
  8. TheOriginalBob

tModLoader Lacuna Mod - Help Needed

Wow, this mod looks quite impressive! I have some spriting experience. If you guys are still looking I'd be happy to work on this project with you guys!
  9. TheOriginalBob

PC Back and Bored :/

That’s me! I got the squid pic
  10. TheOriginalBob

Hey man! Thanks for replying! Sure, I’d be happy to have another addition to my game! I’ll add you now
  11. TheOriginalBob

Hey! Thanks for replying! I sent you a friend request. Look for someone named TheOriginalBob. That's me I found someone with 'nicholasheinlein' underneath. It's the only Easy_Fanta so I'm assuming it's the right one :D
  12. TheOriginalBob

Hey yall, so I'm back Looks like I slept in for a year and a half (or however long I was away from these forums for). It's officially school hollerdays for me now, and I was looking forward to joining my friends for some Terraria fun. But unfortunately, all my other friends are at school now...
  13. TheOriginalBob

tModLoader Dragon Force Mod [Recruiting Members]

Hello! I see you are looking for some spriters? I would love to be included in helping this mod. Please get back to me :)
  14. TheOriginalBob

tModLoader Contra Corruptam Mundi - Against the Corruption of the World

Oh, and btw, for those who aren't aware, I am TheOriginalBob...just under a different name
  15. TheOriginalBob

tModLoader Contra Corruptam Mundi - Against the Corruption of the World

YES!! I knew that sooner or later, I would arrive to a Rick Harrison meme reference on this site!
  16. TheOriginalBob

PC tModLoader error message: Requiring assistance.

OK, so I wrote the .cs for my first npc in the mod, which is all good! However when I load the creature into my game it seems as though the animation doesnt play properly. I know it has something to do with the sprite's whitspace or whatever but I'm not too sure on how to fix it. Any pointers...
  17. TheOriginalBob

Will do friend! Thanks again!
  18. TheOriginalBob

YES! It works!! Thank you so much everyone! Now to figure out how to code the stats and buff immunities on the shield since no one really focuses on accessories these days XD
Back
Top Bottom