Search results for query: *

1. TheOriginalBob

Resolved Magic Storage mod crashing my single-player game

Good day all I recently downloaded the Magic Storage mod, however whenever I interact with the Storage Heart object, the menu opens and then I crash to desktop. I have only a small amount of programming experience but not enough to identify what would be causing the following error: I am...
  2. TheOriginalBob

PC Looking to play Calamity (and many other mods) with an active player

If you're an active player and would like a fun, multiplayer modded experience then look no further! There are a bunch of mods to download for this playthrough. Some of them are convenience mods but I still highly recommend downloading them to make our gameplay enjoyable to some extent. Here's...
  3. TheOriginalBob

PC [tModLoader] Looking to play the Calamity Mod with someone

Good day Terrarians, I have returned from my absence and have emerged victorious after my incredible battle with end-of-year exams! Now that I have plenty of free time available, I was looking for someone to play the Calamity Mod with. It is the most unbelievably fun mod I have ever played in...
  4. TheOriginalBob

PC Back and Bored :/

Hey yall, so I'm back Looks like I slept in for a year and a half (or however long I was away from these forums for). It's officially school hollerdays for me now, and I was looking forward to joining my friends for some Terraria fun. But unfortunately, all my other friends are at school now...
  5. TheOriginalBob

PC tModLoader error message: Requiring assistance.

First off, I get an error CS1703: An assembly with the same identity 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' has already been imported. Try removing one of the duplicate references. So I deleted the Newtonsoft.Json file. However after doing so I get...
  6. TheOriginalBob

Member-Run Project New DLC.

Hi fellow Terrarians. I hope you devs approve of this, but me and my good friend have decided to begin a very big long term project and make a Terraria DLC. This will be long term though, so it will be a while. This is only if the devs approve. If not, it will end up a very huge mod!
Back
Top Bottom