Search results for query: *

1. Ohmat naiekol'kah

Hi other-ezequiel-one-like-me... Nice nickname :3

Hi other-ezequiel-one-like-me... Nice nickname :3
  2. Ohmat naiekol'kah

i'm feeling confused, Onmir, why people #blameonmir ? something happened? AND what is that all...

i'm feeling confused, Onmir, why people #blameonmir ? something happened? AND what is that all about FACE?
  3. Ohmat naiekol'kah

I'm not overstating, i'm my view/opinion, your art is just perfect, i love the colors, i love...

I'm not overstating, i'm my view/opinion, your art is just perfect, i love the colors, i love the shading, i love everything about them, really, and when i take a time to look at your art, i feel like i'm being fueled with energy, i have lots and lots of inspiration after looking your art.
  4. Ohmat naiekol'kah

Items Enchanted Rainstick

That is a very good idea, but i totally agree with BryTheGamer, a cooldown of somesort would be better in the use of the item, or even having to find a item to start it.... like, Enchanted Water Crystal?
  5. Ohmat naiekol'kah

I also have feelings for a lunatic god <3 Lunar god <3

I also have feelings for a lunatic god <3 Lunar god <3
  6. Ohmat naiekol'kah

"Oh my.... your art... i'm soo... feeling it, it's so damn...

"Oh my.... your art... i'm soo... feeling it, it's so damn goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, oh my :red:ing heart, I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH BEAUTIFUL ART IN MY LIFE!!!" That is my feeling after i've seen your http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/daimeras-content-tavern.625/
  7. Ohmat naiekol'kah

lets start a secret religous cult to stal... hehehe FOLLOW darthmorf

lets start a secret religous cult to stal... hehehe FOLLOW darthmorf
  8. Ohmat naiekol'kah

You are one of the coolest people here in Terraria forums *^* Can i stalk you and be your fan?

You are one of the coolest people here in Terraria forums *^* Can i stalk you and be your fan?
  9. Ohmat naiekol'kah

Deva, are you from what element? Shadow? or natural energy?

Deva, are you from what element? Shadow? or natural energy?
  10. Ohmat naiekol'kah

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

I think that something in his Terraria is triggering or bugging the "Q" button, and if i remember very well, that button it's used by Terraria, so, problems probably should be: Mod conflict, Terraria conflict by changing options, or... a very rare bug in Terraria source code. Sorry if i'm kinda...
  11. Ohmat naiekol'kah

Saturn.... the eyes.

Saturn.... the eyes.
  12. Ohmat naiekol'kah

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

You is my hero, my modus operandi when playing some games that have LOTS OF CONTENTS it's the same, i get lost in all of my chests looking for what i need, and then i quit the game because i get bored and sad because of not finding what i want... Thank you so damn much. <3
Back
Top Bottom