Search results for query: *

1. TerraBlaze

Mobile Please help! World crash issue

I was actually backing up the world and when attempting to enter the world it crashed. I deleted the world and opened the original. It too, crashed. Being the second time I’ve lost practically everything, I think I’ll just send a ticket to 505
  2. TerraBlaze

Mobile Please help! World crash issue

I have experienced this issue myself. Just curious, is there any way to recover the file and get the world back? I lost basically everything.
  3. TerraBlaze

Mobile What mobile 1.3 needs

Console is coming out around August, from what I've heard, and mobile will likely be early next year (?)
  4. TerraBlaze

Mobile Easy cash!! (for advanced hardmoders)

Since I can't post any exploits on the forums, I'd say the best way is to farm Ocram. His trophy sells for 1-2 play if I remember.
  5. TerraBlaze

Share Your Life Hack or Tip!

Ok, I guess I'll post a serious one now. This is probably the fastest way into hardmode I've came up with, but leaves you extremely underpowered. The Bare Minimum- Corruption/Crimsin armor Beenades Bee Gun Gravity Potion Obsidian Skin Potion Some form of flight boots So you want to start out...
  6. TerraBlaze

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

I realize my mistake, and hope you do accept my apologies. I have deleted my post to avoid further conflict. But can you please quote where the one-meme response rule has come up, as I have not seen it before.
  7. TerraBlaze

PS3 & PS4 Saved Data Request

This isn't a recycled meme. I made it myself.
  8. TerraBlaze

Mobile About the 1.3 mobile discussion

This is definitely an interesting thought. I've heard Microsoft is working on a similar project for Minecraft called the Better Together Update, which combines every single platform of its game. Terraria however, is still a long ways away from this. For one, we are limited by the RAM of mobile...
  9. TerraBlaze

Your likes though sir, have absolutely skyrocketed.

Your likes though sir, have absolutely skyrocketed.
  10. TerraBlaze

Mobile Solo Frost Moon Records

It's been a while, but my solo record is around the same as yours. However I used a different setup Accessories- (all menacing) Celestial Stone Avenger Emblem Destroyer Emblem Warrior Emblem Moon Charm/Fishron Wings (dependent on need) Armor- Dragon Armor The offensive beetle armor's combo is...
  11. TerraBlaze

Mobile Mobile Golem Spawner Outside Structure

The cramped space will prove an interesting fighting space. It can either assist or prevent you from killing him, as he will glitch through the blocks.
  12. TerraBlaze

It's definitely been a rush, for sure.

It's definitely been a rush, for sure.
  13. TerraBlaze

Mobile What mobile 1.3 needs

1. Bigger screen, high flying bosses pose a difficult task, even golem on smaller screens. 2. I heavily support an updated GUI/HUD. It's very annoying when I'm getting hit in multiplayer while in my inventory without knowing it. Make it opaque at the least, but mobile deserves more then that...
  14. TerraBlaze

Mobile Three Nymphs on Screen At Once

Farm the cavern biome w/ water candles and battle potions for the wizards
  15. TerraBlaze

Today is actually my 2 year mark

Today is actually my 2 year mark
  16. TerraBlaze

What is your favorite Accessory and why?

The Shackles er the. Beust
  17. TerraBlaze

Share Your Life Hack or Tip!

Slimes are a really good way to get gel.
  18. TerraBlaze

Your most hilarious / stupid death

Gills Potion
  19. TerraBlaze

Never mind now, I'm just gonna stick with the old original

Never mind now, I'm just gonna stick with the old original
Back
Top Bottom