Search results for query: *

• Users: Derp?
  • Order by date
  1. Derp?

I'm trynna play some terraria with someone

Apologies that you were too impatient to help me fish 30 gold crates so we would not have to smash altars in hardmode, saving huge amounts of time mining and later on cleansing corruption/hallow if we had chosen to do that. I offered to do the fishing all by myself, but you never put the server...
  2. Derp?

I'm trynna play some terraria with someone

Well you see, he was playing with a group of people until he apparently decided it wasn't worth it, made up a bunch of excuses in discord, and simply stopped playing.
  3. Derp?

Looking to Join someone.

Added. Am Xaeronz on Steam.
  4. Derp?

PC Looking for someone to Enjoy the game with.

Might be interested. Here.
  5. Derp?

PC 18+ Playthough (Vanilla or Modded)

Added on steam (I'm Xaeronz), would like to join if its not too late.
  6. Derp?

I wanna play Terraria lol

Sent a request through Discord, am Xaeronz on there. Hope to see ye all in game c:
  7. Derp?

New Vanilla Playthrough

Sent a friend request on Discord (I'm Xaeronz), my personal preference is an expert playthrough but that's just me :p
  8. Derp?

PC PC Looking for Player(s)

Sent you a friend request Plague (I'm Xaeronz), my personal preference is a medium/large corruption world on expert but whatever you/the others want is good for me.
  9. Derp?

PC Players UNITE

Has the playthrough started yet?
  10. Derp?

PC Anyone wana do co op?

Expert mode or not?
  11. Derp?

PC TeamTerraria 4 - Private 1.3.5 Playthrough Server Signups

I have 1495 hours played. 16. I want to join in on this one as I have sat out on a few. Hopefully my burnout is dead. And I need something to do so... that's a thing. Xaeronz Mage or Sorcerer, depends on who else does what. Steam name is now Xaeronz You know my discord name bby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  12. Derp?

PC TeamTerraria 3 - A Private 1.3.3 Multiplayer Server! (SIgnups)

I think I might try and join in this one. 1435 hours 15 I like playing this game in SMP. Played TT1 and TT2, and had a decent enough time. I like building as well, and seeing as that's kinda an important part of the game... :D Vadian I have no issues playing any class, but I tend to default to...
  13. Derp?

Looking to play with someone from start to finish

Time2Add But first, timezone?
  14. Derp?

PC Looking for 2-3 players age 14 and up to play start to finish. :]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrDerpington
  15. Derp?

Do you have a TS server we can sit in yet?
  16. Derp?

K, Its actually the opposite, i'm basically expert exclusive XD. Also, as I said, check out discord for communication. If we're doing classes, I'm fine with whatever but I tend to be a mage.
  17. Derp?

Normal or Expert mode? Also, Discord would probably be better than Skype, as well as TS probably.
  18. Derp?

PC TeamTerraria 2 - A Private 1.3.1 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

For those who are looking at this thread, the playthrough is completed.
  19. Derp?

PC TeamTerraria 2 - A Private 1.3.1 Multiplayer Server (Signups)

We are not in hardmode yet and will not be doing WoF until saturday, leaving you plenty of time to get caught up with everyone.
Back
Top Bottom