Search results for query: *

1. shamurai7

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Pasting from another thread regarding the new mega sword that is like 'the one ring': "If all your other classes feel stupid standing next to you there is a problem. Unless that is the intent. Do you think the devs wanted 75% of the players to feel stupid and insignificant for not choosing...
  2. shamurai7

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

I don't know. Why does anyone play minecraft still? Terraria after a decade? Maybe its fun. My kids have enjoyed this game for a few years now. I would venture to guess they beat it just like everyone else did. I wasnt aware there was a 'main class' either. It seemed that all classes have full...
  3. shamurai7

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Nah..... they all had their own niches, strengths, and weaknesses. I wouldn't call any of them op except that thing. If all your other classes feel stupid standing next to you there is a problem. Unless that is the intent. Do you think the devs wanted 75% of the players to feel stupid and...
  4. shamurai7

Yep. Thats the culprit. I know it's not breaking the games progression or anything, but man does it make all other rewards and classes look like they showed up to little Timmy's birthday without a present. When you consider that balance was a major feature of this patch, how does this obvious...
  5. shamurai7

Great patch but damn....... and I say this as one of the biggest advocates of the teams decisions/choices. The obvious preferential treatment you gave to melee/solar is astounding. Take every other end game playstyle and throw it in the trash can. Melee has: -Best damage -Resource...
  6. shamurai7

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

The tears are so delicious! I kinda hope the price penalty is like 5000% Devs, its your game, do what you want with it to make it suit your vision. You guys (and gal) know best. Apparently your vision was to incentivize people to make several fun builds using different materials in many...
  7. shamurai7

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Just logged in to say I love this new feature! Also....reading through the 13 pages so far. If you remove the extremely vocal complaints of like ~3 people you will find most folks think this sounds awesome! Complaining about the economy in Terraria is disingenuous folks. Gold is so easy to get...
  8. shamurai7

Cool season rewards for season 4.. and extra stuff if you played some HOTS also. I think I'm...

Cool season rewards for season 4.. and extra stuff if you played some HOTS also. I think I'm making a Crusader with the hammers. What did you have in mind? Monk has a new awesome set and so does Witch Doctor and Crusader.
  9. shamurai7

PC 1.3.0.5

No. Just.....no.
  10. shamurai7

Anyone else dissapointed by the Final boss's expert drop? (spoilers)

Fact: Gravity Globe was always lame even before it was implemented. It is like having an unlimited pile of 'Lesser Gravitation Potions' that you can only use from an accessory slot. Total rubbish. If it worked like the potions....AND from your inventory, then it maybe, (and that's a big...
  11. shamurai7

So... What happened to summoner and fishing rod prefixes?

I was disappointed about summoner prefixes being cut. Mostly the crit chance element is what bothers me. I feel like it's deceptive to the players to lead us to believe that minions even benefit from crit chance. Seriously, either let minions crit, or remove affixes with crit chance from...
  12. shamurai7

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

So I got the achievement for 50 fishing quests and all the others are showing as incomplete still.... how peculiar. That cell phone is amazing though. Try easy mode nub. If you can't hang in expert without pitching a whine tent then you clearly are not an expert. I think all the tears...
  13. shamurai7

Tips on Wall of Flesh Expert Mode

my buddy and I got him 2nd try..... I wore fossil armor and buddy wore jungle armor. he used the fire spell from a shadow chest and I used star cannon until I ran out (200 stars) then frost dagger fish from fishing in the tundra. We then immediately beat him again without the star cannon...
  14. shamurai7

Love 1.3 ... but

It was hard to reply to a post when all I saw was "whaaa whaaaa whaaa".. It makes me feel like I can only reply with "stop crying baby"
  15. shamurai7

I was totally bummed the frost turtle shell got no tinker recipe.

I was totally bummed the frost turtle shell got no tinker recipe.
  16. shamurai7

1.3 --- best finds so far?

Got an item called 'demon heart' in expert that gave me an extra accessory slot.
  17. shamurai7

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Saaaaweeeeet! instantly shared on facebook in my gaming group. Frineds and I are going to lose the next 2 months of our lives I'm sure!
  18. shamurai7

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Cenx's boobs looking damn good in that picture. I'd like it too if I was her lol!
  19. shamurai7

you would also be correct if you guessed no one cared. does your account creation order...

you would also be correct if you guessed no one cared. does your account creation order somehow contribute to tiny little epeens? sheesh I show up looking for news about the patch or something remotely interesting and you want to ask devs questions like this? Hey Cenx! Like whats your favorite...
  20. shamurai7

It's hardly 'meh'.... In fact that's outright rude to the creator. The tune is great and fits...

It's hardly 'meh'.... In fact that's outright rude to the creator. The tune is great and fits Terraria's style well. Perhaps if they ever add steam workshop support we can place custom music tracks on place of vanilla ones.
Back
Top Bottom