Search results for query: *

• Users: shamurai7
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. shamurai7

Terraria looking better than the new Fallout 4.

so after the big Bethesda countdown yesterday I had my hopes up and then saw the kraptastic trailer they released. skyrim trailer from 2011 was better than this steaming pile. still the same tired gamebryo engine from morrowind in 2002. that's right! they are making the new FO4 on an engine...
  2. shamurai7

Items Simple suggestion...stack stars to 999 please?

Simple suggestion...stack stars to 999 please? they are an ammo after all and this is particularly irritating. My star cannon using friends will appreciate this. In hardmode it is quite easy to get several several stacks of 99 stars.
  3. shamurai7

PC Want to sell everything. Have Everything. 1p each.

Want to sell everything. Have Everything. 1p each. Yep... I have everything.
  4. shamurai7

Hey all come play my map with me!

Hey I'm hosting this map for a few more weeks and if you want to make a new character and come play you are welcome! We haven't entered the dungeon yet and have just finished making a minecart to the dungeons and a shaft to hell. Please don't bring uber gear from hardmode because I have all...
  5. shamurai7

Biomes & Nature The Comet.....w/pic

I made this...thought it had cool potential in the game if the devs like the concept take it. what is inside? some ancient frozen evil? some cool alien machine? a long forgotten god entombed by a arcane ritual? superman? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105246813/Comet%20concept.jpg
Back
Top Bottom