Search results for query: *

1. Hamboy39

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

We accidentally made Valhalla unobtainable in the current version, spawn it in using cheat sheet and we will have a fix for it next update Blizzard shards spawn during a blizzard (they just float in the air and are really easily obtained). Cryotine ore can be spawned using a cryotine crystal...
  2. Hamboy39

Citrine is found in Marble Biomes and Tourmaline is found in Granite Biomes, but due to a shenanigan they don't spawn, they are rarely dropped by the enemies in each of their respective biomes and they cause the Generating Forgotten Gemstones glitch. So its best to spawn them in for the moment...
  3. Hamboy39

Thank you for the support, if you want you are happy to join the discord server where you can keep up to date with the mod development (since its where most of the spoilers and stuff are)
  4. Hamboy39

They drop from any enemy that resides in the Underworld
  5. Hamboy39

It is possible to get them but for some reason they are super rare, though it is supposed to drop 100% on the first kill so the best thing to do is to spawn one in.
  6. Hamboy39

This mod uses Spawners instead of actual world gen for the ores so you can decide if you want them during a playthrough, though they are bugged in the fact that they rarely drop from the bosses they are supposed to drop from. So it’s best to spawn atleast one in when you kill the boss (King...
  7. Hamboy39

That's mainly due to wisps not being smart being on a multiplayer server. we are getting rid of wisps in the next update so hopefully it will be better then
  8. Hamboy39

We normally have spawners that are supposed to drop on the first kill for cryotine, but the spawner drop rates got mucked up and are now wack. We have also fixed this and will also be applied next update
  9. Hamboy39

How did you know that we are planning to port BTFA to 360? The drop and spawn rates are kinda mucked up with the wisps and other enemies. The best thing to do is either fish for the crates or "trade" another item in for some essences (aka spawning in the essences and deleting one or more items...
  10. Hamboy39

We are currently remaking the Armour Banners on the main post, we are using new banner backgrounds made by Dwshin in order to make the banners look more unique. Expect all of the armor banners to be finished tomorrow at some point
  11. Hamboy39

I am happy to announce that BTFA has been updated finally! The update in question has these new features and fixes. Update 0.4 - added 2 new bosses named acheron and magnoliac - ghastly ent resprited, reworked and fought in mid hardmode instead of late prehardmode - arterius has been resprited...
  12. Hamboy39

It is perfectly fine to post it on the thread, but it would be better for you to post bugs on the main discord
  13. Hamboy39

Since we got East on the team, we have managed to actually finish up some of the things that need to be done for the update, but there are things that need to be finished off (Like coding Mag and fixing afew things), so hopefully we will be releasing the update sooner than later
  14. Hamboy39

Theres no going back
  15. Hamboy39

One of the people over at BTFA accidentally messed up with the code for it and now it does this, we will try and fix this next update (i swear for real this time)
  16. Hamboy39

tModLoader Virtuous Weapon Pack

Lions Mane is the best one imo
  17. Hamboy39

Hello yet again The Thread has gotten some new changes recently! and it is now up to date with BTFA. Some things are missing like new Support banners and a new Header banner but we are working on it, anyway hope you enjoy the rest of your day. (EDIT: I forgot some things, I will add them tomorrow)
  18. Hamboy39

I have decided (due to my lack of help to the mod in any valuable way) that I will give ownership of BTFA to @zoroarkcity, but i will still be managing the forum and such but he would be the guy to run it all from now on, it’s been fun but it’s better this way `:happy:
Back
Top Bottom