Search results for query: *

1. KibbleKip

Items The Syringe: Worry less about NPC death!

Looks unique for a syringe. Reminds me of a pill in a way due to the style and coloring of it, which is rather cool.
  2. KibbleKip

Weapons & Equip Mining walls with Drill Containment Unit

There isn't really a need for toggling if its left-click for blocks and right-click for walls. Unless you mean switching which buttons do what around or something.
  3. KibbleKip

Yes, however the Nurse isn't always reliable as some people may separate their NPCs from each other, sometimes too far for the Nurse to heal them up, or even have the Nurse blatantly ignore them. This is partially made to compensate for that. Not to mention it can be used as a weapon with a...
  4. KibbleKip

Have your NPCs taken large amounts of damage, of which you have to painfully wait for them to regenerate their health, causing them to die because another hostile enemy came along to finish the job? Fear not! The Syringe is a spear-like weapon that, when it comes in contact with an NPC, will...
  5. KibbleKip

Weapons & Equip Mining walls with Drill Containment Unit

This appears to be very old, but I do agree that as a mining tool it would be nice if you could mine walls while using it, preferably when using right-click over left-click, so it would go as: Left Click to mine blocks and Right Click to mine walls. also me replying to this will probably bump...
  6. KibbleKip

Game Mechanics Ability to change eye color after character has been created?

Logical as in something that works and remotely makes sense even to fictional standards. I'm not the creative type, so I'm not one to really think of something that would work.
  7. KibbleKip

Oh, I have no issue. I'm regarding how ridiculous some people like SJWs seem to get about stuff as small as that. I'm all in for being able to change skin color in-game, the only issue is that it would be difficult to implement something logical or fitting to make it possible.
  8. KibbleKip

Yes, thats also unchangable. I would have bought that up while I was at it however I would have no idea how it would be possible to implement it, while eye color has it's reasons and excuses. Plus knowing how sensitive some people seem to be over skin color it wouldn't be a good idea to...
  9. KibbleKip

I noticed its possible to change every detail of a character even after the character has been created, except for eye color. Seeing as nobody has brought it up, I think It would be nice if you was able to change it after you have created your character, perhaps from the dresser or from a...
  10. KibbleKip

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Say, looking at the amount of platforms its on reminded me of something. Will Terraria be coming to the Nintendo Switch? Also, congratulations Re-Logic! Bought the game over 2 years ago and haven't had any regrets since ;)
  11. KibbleKip

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig!

I'm guessing pixel art is allowed, so I might have a try at making something
  12. KibbleKip

CC Creation Compendium # 39

Great to see how good everyone is at this! Especially liking that slanted house, may have been simple, but dead creative.
  13. KibbleKip

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Mobile is already barely able to run 1.2.4, I doubt it will ever make it to 1.3.
  14. KibbleKip

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Mind if I can ask how the sort feature works? Does it sort everything into the type of item it is in a random order (so it would randomly sort into lets say blocks, armor, accessories and if pressed again into accessories, blocks armor) or does it just sort them all into a specific order? And...
  15. KibbleKip

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

16. KibbleKip

PC News Flash!

Birthday Event? You would think 1.3.1 would have been that :P
  17. KibbleKip

Why does your base SUCK?

I wanted a perfect looking house for my NPC's with an attic, one that I could make windows able to open for the NPCs. Then I realized the NPCs were stupid enough to jump off from their balconies, so the windows had to stay shut. Because its 4 floors (1st floor crafting/trophies, 2nd and 3rd...
  18. KibbleKip

Oh, that was the one sprite that confused me for a good moment, still looks great though :)

Oh, that was the one sprite that confused me for a good moment, still looks great though :)
  19. KibbleKip

I know its late, but now that I have seen what all the new sprites look like I can say, you did...

I know its late, but now that I have seen what all the new sprites look like I can say, you did an amazing job, the statues look much better! Btw, when you changed the Rainbow Rod sprite I got confused thinking it was a brand new weapon until I saw the name :P
  20. KibbleKip

Hold on, Cenx's profile picture is a bunny wearing a party hat. Party hats are worn at new years...

Hold on, Cenx's profile picture is a bunny wearing a party hat. Party hats are worn at new years eve...Terraria 1.3.2 Bunny Event confirmed for 31st December? :P Even if non of that is true, that profile picture of yours is adorable c:
Back
Top Bottom