Search results for query: *

1. B

Items Make bait easier early game?

at least let the merchant sell some low level bait so you have something instead of having to scavenge for bait alot early game
  2. B

Other more workshop music customization options?

I was wondering if it would be possible to add in more ways to customize your custom soundtrack you get from workshop music packs. What I'm thinking is that instead of just being all or nothing or having 1 always supercede one, maybe could there be a way to make your own custom soundtrack from...
  3. B

tModLoader No enemies are spawning anymore?

somwhere around after I defeated golem and the paint witch from stars above, enemies stopped spawning all together, at first I thought the martian invasion I tried to do after was just bugged, but then after going everywhere I realized no regular enemies were spawning. Boss/event summons like...
  4. B

tModLoader Wondering about the state of mod updates

I was wondering maybe if some mods would not update majorly for a bit because they're waiting for the 1.4 compatibility patch, kinda like the metroid mod as well as others. I how close it would be in terms of months, I know last time I checked the milestone was about 70%. I honestly was thinking...
  5. B

tModLoader Mobs not spawning

The mods I have on: BossHealthBars CheatSheet CheatSheetExtended CrystiliumMod EnemyMods HelpfulHotkeys Infinity KhaelisPotionExpansion MaxStacksPlus QualityOfLife SummonerAssociation ThoriumMod Is there any bugs with any of these mods? Because enemies spawn fine in singleplayer.
Back
Top Bottom