Search results for query: *

1. Silverlancer

Why is torch luck a mechanic?

The complaints won't die, and shouldn't die until this garbage esoteric system has been completely redesigned in a positive way, or removed entirely from the game.
  2. Silverlancer

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Mod is completely broken for me as of last night, and no amount of deleting the config file and or resetting to default fixes it. I've tried manually enabling and disabling mods 1 by 1, but nothing works.
  3. Silverlancer

Unfortunately true when you like using 200+ like me

Unfortunately true when you like using 200+ like me
  4. Silverlancer

Ahhh the joy of reaching the limits of modding Terraria, when it starts memory leaking and...

Ahhh the joy of reaching the limits of modding Terraria, when it starts memory leaking and crashing roughly once every 2-3 hours.
  5. Silverlancer

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Seems like the mod browser is down, gonna have to wait till the bandwidth limit resets to publish to it.
  6. Silverlancer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Will do, thank's for the heads up. Nevermind the discord is a cesspool.
  7. Silverlancer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm curious about what's changing with each update, anywhere that has a changelist available so we can see what's fixed/new each time its updated?
  8. Silverlancer

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

God I love the idea behind this mod, and many of the mechanics in it. I do have one major complaint though, and it's pretty big... WHY DOES MY GIRL SCREAM LIKE A MAN WHEN SHE CATCHES FIRE. I CANT USE MY BLAZING VENUS MAGNUM BECAUSE SHOOTING ENEMIES MAKES ME LOSE CONTROL + SCREAM WITH A MALE...
  9. Silverlancer

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Intended behavior.
  10. Silverlancer

That item locking bug is part of a bug with this mod if you go back a few pages there's a fix available.
  11. Silverlancer

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

2017 called and 1500+ stuffs happened...
  12. Silverlancer

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It should be there by default, but if its not you gotta beat a boss who will drop an item you can use to force the world to spawn it for you!
  13. Silverlancer

That probably has to do with your TModloader being updated, and this mod hasn't been updated for the version change, but ya know it could be anything really.
  14. Silverlancer

Holy :red: you're an absolute legend for posting that fix, and this also made me troubleshooting why I was suddenly having a problem after installing a couple new mods. If I had a way to like tip you for putting out a fix for that so quickly I would because it saved me a whole mess of trouble...
  15. Silverlancer

As it got explained like literally on this page the mod browser runs off free dropbox accounts data limits which is 20gb so when people download 20gb of stuff the mod browser goes down. They're looking for a new solution that is less temporary aka beta.
  16. Silverlancer

So you're saying that dropbox is basically unavailable for the last 72 hours?
  17. Silverlancer

So the mod browser is wholly nonfunctional as of 3 days ago, and i'm not really sure why. If anyone could chip in as to why that is, that'd be lovely.
  18. Silverlancer

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

See while i'm not sure that's currently possible I think that'd be the optimal method for making it work...as it stands it handles defense second which means 40 damage is nothing, but if it did defense first then lowered the damage to the cap that'd be far better suited for not trivializing...
  19. Silverlancer

Thats entirely the point of increasing the cap...30% damage reduction is uninteresting for a boss that is as difficult to kill as that. You see when you set the cap at 40 damage all damage over 40 is lowered to 40 then it subtracts damage from your defense lowering it below 40, and 40 is rather...
  20. Silverlancer

Honestly i'd just say raise the flat max damage to 125 so your defenses are still useful and even in full warding + tank gear you'll never take 1 damage on expert mode from bosses like Moonlord, a flat 30% reduction is rather plain to me.
Back
Top Bottom