Search results for query: *

• Users: Jay2a
  • Order by date
  1. Jay2a

I dug a big hole. What should I put in it?

I'll do that just as soon as the sky turns purple with pink spots.
  2. Jay2a

Game Mechanics World altering monoliths

I don't know. Thinking about it now I must have misinterpreted what the monolith did. In my mind I interpreted it as functioning sort of like a clentaminator, where it just cleans up the crimson/corruption in the world.
  3. Jay2a

Game Mechanics World altering monoliths

I could get behind some of these. I was thinking, though, that there should be a range limitation for the static biome monolith. It would be a bit over powered if it just stopped all biome spreading.
  4. Jay2a

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I drew this one a long time ago.
  5. Jay2a

Adding on to what @TheBezixx said, the Destroyer is a good boss to farm. He's post hardmode, the...

Adding on to what @TheBezixx said, the Destroyer is a good boss to farm. He's post hardmode, the summoner is easy to craft, and he's an easy boss to destroy.
  6. Jay2a

Your username appears in the top right corner of the forums. Hover your mouse over that and a...

Your username appears in the top right corner of the forums. Hover your mouse over that and a drop down box will appear. One of the options will say "avatar." Click on that and a menu will pop up with a few options for changing your profile picture.
  7. Jay2a

Any additional info about the mod? I may be able to help sprite.

Any additional info about the mod? I may be able to help sprite.
  8. Jay2a

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Dungeon guardian is actually pretty easy for me to fight, too.
  9. Jay2a

Mobile Mounts?

Yes. For future reference, these ones are available on mobile: Honeyed goggles Slimy saddle Hardy saddle Fuzzy carrot Scaly truffle Reindeer bells
  10. Jay2a

Mobile Mounts?

Though some mounts are available exclusively on the PC version, close to half of them can be found on mobile.
  11. Jay2a

I'm primarily a summoner but I use Star Wrath as a melee weapon for more convenient fighting. From now on, though, we should try to stay relevant to the post.
  12. Jay2a

Let's never do that again, though.

Let's never do that again, though.
  13. Jay2a

PC Does anyone know of a legit way to spam starwrath like this?

According to the Wiki, the overall attack speed increase is 95%.
  14. Jay2a

PC Does anyone know of a legit way to spam starwrath like this?

The best way to do this is with all of the attack speed modifiers possible. The beetle armor set using the beetle scale mail (chestplate) largely increases attack speed. Other than that, there are accessories you can use, such as: Feral claws (ASI 12%) Power glove (ASI 12%) Mechanical Glove...
  15. Jay2a

Resolved A formal request for a site theme.

In this case, because it's just a dark version of the xenforo default, it would just be as simple as editing the color formats in the page HTML. No artists needed.
  16. Jay2a

Resolved A formal request for a site theme.

I'd actually like this. Though I don't use the xenforo default, I feel like it should have a dark theme for those who want it.
  17. Jay2a

PC WTB Truffle Worms

I have some truffle worms I can give you, if you're still looking for them.
  18. Jay2a

So I dug a big hole. And it looks kinda bland. What should I do with it? It's exactly 222 blocks wide and goes (almost) all the way down to the world limit.
  19. Jay2a

Just looking for one that I like.

Just looking for one that I like.
  20. Jay2a

PC WTB Skiph's Developer Costume

I'm looking to buy Skiph's costume. Just the costume pieces, not the wings or dye. What I can pay: One platinum coin per piece (price is negotiable), or I can trade for other costumes if you prefer.
Back
Top Bottom