Search results for query: *

• Users: lilTuck
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lilTuck

Items Portal Gun Aesthetic Effect

After you have obtained the Portal Gun, you can dye it to turn it into a Colored Portal Gun. When you defeat the Moon Lord, another equipment slot will appear in your equip station or whatever; a new slot for portal gun dye. This works with all Dyes; I have not created a gif of all of them...
  2. lilTuck

NPCs & Enemies (Suspicious Looking Seed) Summon your own Grey Jay!

I had this idea pop up in my head after looking at bird pictures, so I decided to make a quick thread. I mean, who doesn't like birds? They're cute, fluffy, and chirp! All the things you want in life. Suspicious Looking Seed The Supicious Looking Seed is a 0.025%/0.085% drop chance from...
  3. lilTuck

Biomes & Nature [Granite Mini-biome Expansion] New enemies, armor, and more!

I think the Granite Biome is pretty bland on it's own; it needs new enemies, weapons, and armor, so feel free to leave suggestions below. The Spider Nest mini-biome had armor and weapons; so why can't Granite have some love? Here are my propositions to what should be added!
  4. lilTuck

NPCs & Enemies lilTuck's Enemies Dump Thread

Just a compilation of enemies I will sprite with stats, drops, and more! This thread will probably contain Jungle, Corruption, Crimson, Hallowed, and Ocean enemies, plus extras. These are some of my first enemy sprites, so if you have feedback on then I'll be more than happy to take it. I'll...
  5. lilTuck

Items ([Sprite!]) Luminite Star Launcher

It's me again, back with another suggestion. When I was in class I thought of this, so why not make it? If you don't like ranged weapons/are allergic to them, leave now. I was surprised that I have hardly seen any upgrades for the Star Cannon- it's one of my favorite weapons. So here I am...
  6. lilTuck

Items Shadowflame Bullets & Shadowflame Spiky Balls

This is a simple suggestion; Shadowflame Bullets and Shadowflame Spiky Balls. Shadowflame Bullet and Shadowflame Spiky Balls are a hardmode items obtained from any of the Goblins during a hardmode Goblin Invasion. Shadowflame Bullets can be bought from the Arms Dealer after you defeat a Goblin...
  7. lilTuck

Blocks & Decoration Dyeing armor on Mannequins?

I've always wondered why we can't dye armor on Mannequins. It would be simple; right click the armor with your dye and it would dye that piece of armor. This also applies to Womannequins. If you took off a piece of dyed armor that was on a Mannequin/Womanequin, then you would receive that...
  8. lilTuck

Blocks & Decoration Bright Gem Spark Blocks

>~) Bright Gemspark Blocks (~< Basically, you can craft any White Gemspark block with another color (Sapphire Gemspark Block and a White Gemspark Block = Bright Sapphire Gemspark Block) to create a brighter version of that block. Here are what the Bright Gemspark Blocks look like, compared to...
Back
Top Bottom