Search results for query: *

1. Houyami

tModLoader [1.3] TerraClasses mod

For class unlocks, how about they unlock upon meeting certain criteria? Such as x amount of bosses or enemies with the weapon type, or even gathering materials to craft one of the types? Considering that each type is obtainable without slaying a boss, I think either one would work. Just some...
  2. Houyami

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Unfortunately I am the host so I would not be able to get the full logs, on my end in the console it shows players connecting but their entry isnt listed in the log. I shall see if the people who helped me find the issue have those logs available still.
  3. Houyami

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Don't know if this was reported or not, but this mod causes a hang up on multiplayer, disabling the mod fixes it. (Specifically Tile Data Receiving: Complete)
  4. Houyami

Thoughts on the new Brain Of Confusion

I fought pre-hardmode Queen Bee with it, and I ended up just standing there doing damage and didn't have to worry about dodging, I think it's really good as a survival item though rng is rng on it's proc.
  5. Houyami

Liquid Duplication Discussion

The design is similar to what I managed but is far more complex, you really don't need to tile split the liquid with water, all you need is the one inlet and 2 outlet unless you use the water for obsidian/honey blocks.
  6. Houyami

Was liquid duplication via pump circulation patched with 1.4?

I managed to get water duplication working with 1 inlet 2 outlet, though still can't figure out lava and honey atm.
  7. Houyami

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

How were you able to modify honey and lava to work? So far I've only manage to fix water.
  8. Houyami

tModLoader TES Experience System

So I noticed that items that say they do magic damage tend to give melee damage, is magic experience not tied to if an item does magic damage or not?
  9. Houyami

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Noticed that DNI's Odd and Ends Blood Dagger isn't leveling up while bound. Don't know if thats intended or not but figured I'd post about it here.
  10. Houyami

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Noticed a bug, seems my modifiers are changing from what I have them randomly and don't really know how to track what is causing it down. Is this a known thing thats planned to get fix or do you need more info?
  11. Houyami

tModLoader Quality of Life: Rebranding

Small spelling correction Should say mana potion, not man. As funny as it is though xD
  12. Houyami

tModLoader Quality of Life: Recipes

No problem, I'll go ahead and shoot that report over to that thread then, glad I could help :P
  13. Houyami

tModLoader Quality of Life: Recipes

Why the thought of a "Man" potion is funny, It should say mana ;D
  14. Houyami

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Just reload your game and enable again, should fix it right up.
  15. Houyami

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

So wait, you only have one more thing to transfer before making new content? My body is ready for another 900+ hours.
  16. Houyami

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Omnir you are a god! Can't wait to see how the metroid content turns out :D Keep up the hard work! <3
  17. Houyami

tModLoader Itemtronics

Can't wait for the inlets, outlets and filter :D
  18. Houyami

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Bug report for Multiplayer, when using scourge ring I get Error on message Terraria.MessageBuffer, this also appears when a player joins the server.
  19. Houyami

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Could you perhaps show the wiring if you still have the generator? Edit: Expert map has no way to get honey afaik, nor corruption seeds (could be wrong) I also have an issue where the angler doesn't spawn since there is only one ocean.
  20. Houyami

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam I seem to be having some mob teleportation issues when hitting mobs with a spell then another spell back to back on multiplayer
Back
Top Bottom