Search results for query: *

1. M

PS4/XB1 Terraria 1.3.4 Hotfixes

well thats all good news but did you find out about the missing skyware furniture and chests that sometimes not spawning on new world after 1.3.4 updates? i did reported that bug while back
  2. M

PS4 i would like to report a bug missing Skyware Chest and Furniture to pipework for PS4 players..

yeah thats exactly why i did report it already and its getting bit annoying since i was originally made a new fresh start after starting a new character on a large world but i feel just.. wasted away since i need that lucky horseshoes or starfury sword to process into expert mode as well.. so i...
  3. M

PS4 i would like to report a bug missing Skyware Chest and Furniture to pipework for PS4 players..

as you people know we all are enjoying the update so far but there is bit optional serious problem... currently you know the Sky islands right? well they are there but they are missing all the skyware furniture and chests.. they never spawned when i did create a new large world for expert mode...
  4. M

Console Hey 505 Games? we are still waiting for any confirmation from you guys about end half of 1.24 patch?

Good question and yes i do understood :happy: and its just.. i don't like how the quiet this week was supposed to be.. its just i think that way like if 505 going to give a patch to us (the console players of Xbox 360/One, PS3/4 and Vita family) on that end of thing. then later in May that i was...
  5. M

Console Hey 505 Games? we are still waiting for any confirmation from you guys about end half of 1.24 patch?

Hello Terrarians, Gamer and such :) so i do want to ask you directly.. such as slow news coming out so much so.. i do want to ask you directly to 505 Games.. how long will we wait for end of 1.24 patch to come out on Xbox 360, Xbox one, PS3 and PS4 that was overdue by bit so.. we frankly want to...
  6. M

Console Console Version Discrepancies

hm.. atfer many days of searching for new worlds and reloading.. shark statues never had appeared in cabins and elsewhere.. was breaking the enchanted sword stones and keep ending up with many fakes.. "rock break and gives nothing" and looked for that blue hilt.. so rare.. 505 needs to fix this...
  7. M

Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

yeah people had no patience when they wanted these 1.3 to come first and having a field day whining about stuff and starting a war for nothing. :sigh: well for on-topic.. i would want to see 1.3 patch to hit on consoles to be up like in 2015=2016 Nov-Feb at most likely shot.. usually 505 games...
Back
Top Bottom