Search results for query: *

1. W

Random issues in 1.4

The following are after having beaten the Moon Lord, then setting it for Master difficulty (accomplished through the new slider in the bunny menu) to farm for all boss drops 5) When summoning bosses with their associated consumables, there is a chance for them to de-spawn part way through the...
  2. W

Random issues in 1.4

4) Some of my settings from both the regular game options menu, and the "Bunny" in-game menu, are not getting saved: a) I had the Health & Magic bars set as "Old Style", yet when I booted up the game today, it had them as the fancy type with the golden outlines. I went in and changed them...
  3. W

Random issues in 1.4

3) Sometimes when trying to use the multi-wrench for putting down wire, it refuses to bring up the function selection menu when I right-click. I keep it in the hotbar menu for convenience. - The work-around is apparently to select another tile in the hotbar, then re-select the multi-wrench...
  4. W

Random issues in 1.4

I am having some strange issues with some of the 1.4 updated content: 1) Duplication Listing Bug: I have researched the Honey Bucket, Water Bucket, and Lava Bucket, but only the Water Bucket is showing in the list of duplicates. I tried searching for "bucket", and clicking every tab in the...
  5. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Behold the power of ADHD! ;) I thought about those ideas a bit more, and here's something to chew on: - Craftable Sentries - make them out of drops, blocks, and materials you can find in different biomes. I can't count how many chests I have filled with stuff I have no current use for... it...
  6. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

@Loki I wasn't saying you, or any of the team, had "gotten an ego, etc..." - that's why I prefaced it by saying that the following statements in the post were not directed at the Terraria team, but more in the responder's direction, trying to lay out what I've seen before that really turned me...
  7. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

It wouldn't be much change as far as I can tell - simply what I said in earlier posts: - Put damage & "defense against" buffs on the banners dropped from the DD2 enemies (the drop rate is pretty good as it is, really) - Remove the "must be a flat plain with no obstructions or pits" (and any...
  8. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

@Techdude594 The main point is this: If I wanted to play a game in the style of "Dungeon Defenders 2", I would load up "Dungeon Defenders" (along with the entire DLC library), which I already own. If I wanted to play tower defense, in general, then I might load up one of the "Defense Grid"...
  9. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

This is the first time I have ever had any issues with content delivered to the game, so yes, you are targeting posts with dissenting opinions. This update would have been great if it could have been played like EVERY OTHER CONTENT UPDATE to Terraria since its release, but instead it restricts...
  10. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

What are you talking about a "kick"? Terraria characters don't kick anything The LIZAHRD spiky balls slow them down, hit multiple times, and do more than a couple points of damage per hit. The entire reason I had to set up that trap corridor is because there is no way to get enough DPS on them...
  11. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

What's the use of even having them in the game, if that's the case? Without them, you lose a reason for grinding in the first place, and there's no way to quickly eliminate their represented enemies in order to increase your damage focus on larger enemies which you CANNOT slow down (like the...
  12. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I don't know if this is a bug, oversight, or intentional, but I have a few banners now for the various enemies in the Etherian army. I have posted them in order to get double damage and enhanced defense against them, but when I check the "banner" buff icon, it does not list them... Is this in...
  13. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I found him halfway down the ocean's floor, sleeping - I thought I'd found The Angler again! Apparently he's like some other NPCs, and can randomly spawn almost anywhere...
  14. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Oh yeah, also forgot - the goblin mobs pass through the ground, straight toward the crystal, as if they were ghosts or wraiths, so you can't even hit them until they are already at the crystal!
  15. W

1.3.4 is LIVE!

I thought this was Terraria, and I could play it like Terraria, but apparently being forced to play like Dungeon Defenders is the only "Allowed" way to play, ie, can't build traps or pits to control enemy waves, can't protect it by surrounding it with structures, must be on plain, flat land at...
  16. W

Crashing

I'll just be playing, and after an hour or two it simply crashes completely and takes STEAM with it! Game gone, and when I hover over the Steam icon in the systray, it disappears... It also seems to have serious issues with new item / material acquisition, sometimes freezing for a second before...
Back
Top Bottom