Search results for query: *

1. ChaoSpiritZ

**REPORTED** Bait in inventory is used before bait in the ammo slots

The way it goes right now, bait is first used from the inventory, top to bottom, left to right, and then goes through the ammo slots top to bottom Not sure if it's considered a bug as it may be intentional (since it still happened before the update), but if it's not a bug then I think it would...
  2. ChaoSpiritZ

Game Mechanics [QoL] Make it so you can see chat while browsing the Bestiary

I don't understand why it wasn't implemented in the first place, I don't know about you guys, but I use the bestiary a lot, and when I do, I tend to read it for more than a 3 minutes. the thing with the bestiary is that when you hover over the entries it has the same tick sound as the sound that...
  3. ChaoSpiritZ

**REPORTED** Villagers won't walk up on sloped blocks when under water and eventually drown

i have seen my tavernkeep struggling with going up sloped blocks but that was when he could still breath, but off-screen he just decides to drown there, with his ale tosser as evidence. i'm not sure the exact way to reproduce this bug, but i imagine it's something simple like just making a...
  4. ChaoSpiritZ

Blocks & Decoration [QoL] Improve the Interaction with Signs

Imagine this: You write a really long paragraph, and just as you finish you notice a typo you made at the beginning of the paragraph. What can you do about it? either ignore the typo or delete the whole paragraph and rewrite it without any typos. My suggestion is to add an option to click on...
  5. ChaoSpiritZ

**REPORTED** Trying to use a Step Stool while being hooked is a bit bugged

1. equip step stool 2. equip hook 3. hook to a side of a block 4. make sure there's enough space above you to be able to use a step stool 5. press up (to use the Step Stool and try to reach higher) 6. the player is rethinking about his life choices 7. can be stopped if you just stop pressing up...
  6. ChaoSpiritZ

Items An Alarm Clock

Do you know that moment when you're underground, farming for stuff while waiting for the night to summon a boss or an event? if you do, then you probably managed to miss the night at least once and now you have to wait for the next night to happen, which you'll probably forget about again while...
  7. ChaoSpiritZ

NPCs & Enemies The Guide's Guide is Not Guiding Enough

well yeah... he does help pre hardmode, but after beating wall of flesh and getting all NPCs, 400 health and such, he just keeps saying "destroy demon altars, its gooooood" and "underground creatures drop some goooood souls that you already have a million of 'em...", and he just keeps repeating...
  8. ChaoSpiritZ

Weapons & Equip copper starting gear

i just noticed that you start with copper items, even if you're in a tin generation world, can it be "fixed"? so tin worlds will start with tin items? (im aware than tin is a little bit better than copper). it just makes more sense, just like the corruption box got replaced to crimson box when...
  9. ChaoSpiritZ

Weapons & Equip Wings Fly Power

In the game, wings don't give much information about their flying power, and we all know that each wing has a different flying power and speed, so i thought maybe under each pair of wings there will be a tooltip that says the wings' flying power and speed and if there's an effect (like Fishron...
  10. ChaoSpiritZ

Items portal gun suggestion

i have noticed that the portal gun doesn't have a "remove" feature that makes the portals disappear when you click a button, and i think it should be added... also i think there should be a tooltip that says: "left click for orange portal, right click for blue portal". its pretty annoying that...
  11. ChaoSpiritZ

crawltipede AI

i understand that crawltipedes are supposed to chase airborne players, but i noticed that when i was in the water in a merfolk shape and swam up, he chased me. it doesn't supposed to happen i suppose, and i assume that he followed me because flying and swimming as a merfolk has something in...
  12. ChaoSpiritZ

Invisible Pickups Bug

sometimes (probably when there are tons of items on the ground) i can hear sounds of pickups but i dont see that i picked up anything neither from the ground nor the inventory. there isn't even a pickup text above the character's head.
  13. ChaoSpiritZ

found a couple of crashes

in expert mode, Every time i almost kill eater of worlds, the game crashes. i have tested it in an expert large world and an expert small world, both crashed, tried in normal modes, works just fine, he dies, its probably expert mode related. perhaps more bosses crash in expert mode. another...
Back
Top Bottom