Search results for query: *

1. phoenixwarbird

PC My way of killing the Moon Lord (ranger, no cheese)

I always found it easier to move when fighting the Moon lord. I don't like being a sitting duck. Plus it would be kind of hard to hit the eyes.
  2. phoenixwarbird

I chose the Vortex Beater so that I could use Chlorophyte bullets. Plus I noticed that the stars weren't hitting anything if I used holy arrows. Personal preference, I guess. Edit: And yeah, still trying to figure out how to kill Expert Moon Lord.
  3. phoenixwarbird

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Dumped a lake in hell and a piranha spawned in it while it was drying up.
  4. phoenixwarbird

Unreal Vortex Beater ROD OF DISCORD!!! Archery, Swiftness, Ironskin, Regeneration, Lifeforce potions, Pumpkin Pie, 1-2 Super Healing Potions Shroomite Armor (mask) Chlorophyte Bullets Menacing: Sniper Scope, Ranger Emblem (or Magic Quiver) , Ankh Shield, Destroyer Emblem, Celestial stone or...
  5. phoenixwarbird

Terraria fails to download

Do you have Avast installed? It blocks the executable for some reason. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/avast-terraria.25596/
  6. phoenixwarbird

PC Lunar Events-- Does Vortexian have a ranged attack?

I'm looking for proof. Working on this: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Guide:Lunar_Events_strategies
  7. phoenixwarbird

PC Starting over with v1.3. Is playing on a Normal world "worth it"?

That wiki sentence has been there since June 9th. I think it's because they naturally travel in one direction towards you, and inevitably jump straight into your hitbox.
  8. phoenixwarbird

PC Endgame Bullet Dilemma

Vortex Armor - sniper scope, ranger emblem, destroyer emblem, avenger emblem, ankh shield, all menacing SDMG = 103% raw dmg increase DPS Yep, you're right
  9. phoenixwarbird

Quoted from the Terraria Wiki @ http://terraria.wiki.gg/Green_Slime "Green Slimes follow the Slime AI, passively wandering during the day but chasing the player at nighttime or after being attacked." But then again, the Guide goes out of his way to shoot every slime now....
  10. phoenixwarbird

Single Target Damage test crystal - 2.4k dps chlorophyte - 1.6k dps luminite - 1.9k dps crystal > luminite > chlorophyte Okay, I'm convinced. Now I need to find a Truffle Worm.
  11. phoenixwarbird

Well then I've been doing something wrong. Never touched those things.
  12. phoenixwarbird

If anything, they should take down some of the exploits in Expert Mode. Like how Eater of Souls can't go through the top of platforms and Wraiths can't go very far in the air. Maybe making Green slimes automatically hostile, randomizing boss attack patterns, stopping the Destroyer from bunching...
  13. phoenixwarbird

Well it depends. Using the Tactical Shotgun against a boss? Chlorophyte Using the SDMG against the Frost Moon? Luminite
  14. phoenixwarbird

PC Lunar Events-- Does Vortexian have a ranged attack?

This is the Vortexian, an enemy from the Vortex Pillar. To my knowledge, he is a grounded melee creature, but that wouldn't make sense in the context of the Vortex Pillar. Has anyone witnessed a Vortexian doing a ranged attack? Or is he really just a melee creature? Terraria Wiki link...
  15. phoenixwarbird

Did you use an XNB editor/convertor?
  16. phoenixwarbird

Nice! Is there a config for that or something?
  17. phoenixwarbird

Um, I'm not in hardmode. Just defeated Skeletron.
  18. phoenixwarbird

The Warding White String. So useful.
Back
Top Bottom