Search results for query: *

• Users: XerX
  • Order by date
  1. XerX

Other Art XerX's Programming Facility.

Hey guys. I've been delving into C# a lot recently and I finally decided to write my first ever program (no not hello world.). I present you, something that has been done already but I did it anyways cause it seemed easy enough : The Judge Score Averager! Download Version 1.0.2 Download Here...
  2. XerX

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've given this a try. Seems easy enough. I tried following your example however, but even your example doesn't work. I've done the steps correctly, but the recipes don't show up in-game. And no, I'm not getting compiling errors either.
  3. XerX

EULA

Yes I meant the PC Version. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
  4. XerX

Hello!

Thanks for the welcome Sunz!
  5. XerX

EULA

Heh. I kinda guessed as much with the selling. Wouldn't want to do that to Red anyways. :P What about distribution though? Are there certain rules towards that? Do I have to make a DLL or patch file, or can I distribute the EXE without the contents folder.
  6. XerX

EULA

I'm also curious about the EULA in regards to modifications towards Terraria and distribution of said mods.
  7. XerX

Hello!

Hi there! My name is XerX. I'm an artist, novice programmer, avid gamer and all around friendly guy. I've been playing Terraria since it's release, and I am also apart of a community that still follows Redigits old project, SMBX, which I have been apart of since 2010. I'm trying to expand out to...
Back
Top Bottom