Search results for query: *

1. Leviathan106

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

I believe it happened in 1.03, but the world was created on the initial release. I do have the 1.0.5 and it still is broken. Guess I'll have to restart with a new world. Fortunately, I had my bone key on my character and not on the world.
  2. Leviathan106

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

One of my worlds is corrupted (as in not working) and whenever I try to load it, my game crashes and my system restarts. Doesn't happen on any other world, and of course it had to be the one with all of my good items.
  3. Leviathan106

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Has anyone noticed that there is no frost moon music...its just quiet aside from the nk1 santas shooting me
  4. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

When I edit signs, the text ends abruptly and I cannot type anything beyond a certain character limit.
  5. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The Dungeon guardian doesn't spawn until I start swinging my hammer. Guess he doesn't like vandalism.
  6. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Same thing happened with the sailfish trophy from the angler, the trophy dissapears and upon mining it it drops "The Twin have Awoken". Although the trophies are lost, a free painting pretty cool.
  7. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

No, unfortunately the mobile versions which this version is mostly from use the old ore in many recipes. the recipe for the suspicious looking skull requires adamantite and will not work with titanium
  8. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I killed plantera and got "ITEMNAME[5075]" and it has the shape of the zapinator. EDIT: It has about the same stats as the Zapinator
  9. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I fought and killed the Dungeon Guardian and he did not drop the bone key.
  10. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Some items take longer than usual to craft stacks (Asphalt takes longer to craft 999 than 999 stone bricks ) It takes about 2 minutes to get to 400 asphalt bricks and under 30 seconds for 400 stone bricks or other blocks
  11. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm trying to kill the dungeon guardian and he doesn't spawn until I kill an enemy, and I'm starting to think that it's not just bad luck.
  12. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I am unable to use my fishing rod even though I'm carrying bait. and the snow biome is being overlapped by other biomes, so I cant get any rare snow enemies. I tried every recipe the wiki had, including the old one, which I can't craft crisp honey blocks at my adamantite forge.
  13. Leviathan106

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I am unable to obtain the abeemination because the recipe for the crisp honey block isn't working.
  14. Leviathan106

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Almost in hardmode, and one step closer to that bone key
  15. Leviathan106

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Hoping the bone key will be in this version
  16. Leviathan106

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

It would be really useful to have a game mechanic that starts up wiring depending on the distance from the player to the wiring. In the current version, wiring will shut off after a certain distance between the players and wire. if the wire could reactivate when the player returns, that would be...
  17. Leviathan106

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

All I want is a form of NPC only/NPC & Player only pressure plates.
Back
Top Bottom