Search results for query: *

1. WageSlave

Xbox One Major issue with "AutoSave" and "Save & Exit"

I was hasty, Autosave works only until I battle Plantera and/or the Golem (likely any other boss as well). Upon doing so the sunflower icon appears again, spinning away endlessly, and no progress is saved. Attempting to "Save & Exit" also fails... again. Allowing the character to die (e.g...
  2. WageSlave

With the Terraria video settings changed as previously described, after a console restart (which I had done multiple times previously while trying to troubleshoot this issue to find the cause and a fix) the Autosave and "Save & Exit" functionalities are working once again. I won't be changing...
  3. WageSlave

I've edited the video settings to set the Parallax value to 0% and disabled the other setting options. Though I had not made any changes to the video settings since initially installing the game on this console. The game now successfully Autosaves, however when I "Save & Exit" it will still...
  4. WageSlave

The console's power setting is set to Instant On. I have only one player/character set up for the Xbox One instance of Terraria. I have only experienced this issue in one world so far (large world in Expert mode). I haven't tried using the character in other worlds to see if the issue is...
  5. WageSlave

The "Autosave" and "Save & Exit" features are not working properly in my Xbox One X instance of Terraria. Autosave is enabled, however the sunflower icon won't stop spinning in the corner of the screen. This would seem to indicate that progress is being saved, but it is not. If I "Save &...
Back
Top Bottom