Search results for query: *

1. DarkLordofTheSith

tModLoader Beyond the Ages (Looking for members to join!)

Heya! Well, you read the title, so you know the mod's name. After one of our failed mod attempts, this is our new.. Thing. It's mainly based on defeating the strongest forces in certain ages of time, like the dark ages, medieval times, and the prehistoric era. These are personified as the Four...
  2. DarkLordofTheSith

tModLoader All difficulty-increasing mods in tmodloader?

I'm trying to build the most difficult game possible here, so it would very much be appreciated. I already have Prefixes for Enemies and NPC Booster, by the way.
  3. DarkLordofTheSith

tModLoader Looking for some help with a mod progression chart

Since I've basically made my modpack, I need a progression chart so I miss out on none of the bosses, I have, and there is no documentation of bosses for certain mods- Thus, I need some help. That's the reason for this. Mods with bosses that I have: Epicness Mod Remastered, Shrooms, Sacred...
  4. DarkLordofTheSith

Are there any mods that can instantly stop events?

I'm planning to restart a server I once used, I stopped because someone kept griefing and distracting everyone while they do it with Pumpkin Moons or Frost Moons. And I know I saw something on here that could do that, some kind of Patcher. So if you could tell me, that would be very appreciated.
Back
Top Bottom