Search results for query: *

• Users: J-50N
  • Order by date
  1. J-50N

Whatever it is Dai, I'll be here if you need support, and I'm praying for you with all my heart.

Whatever it is Dai, I'll be here if you need support, and I'm praying for you with all my heart.
  2. J-50N

Story [Ongoing/WIP] Falling Stars: A Terraria Story

The Megalith doesn't really do subtlety or nuance or things like that, as you may have guessed.
  3. J-50N

Chapter three as promised, this time featuring the Covert by @Tovlyn ! Also a heads up, the intermission with the Visitors will be in about two weeks or so. If you want to participate, starting now is advisable. Chapter 3: It Will Be Sweet as Honey Aberrant thrashed in his sleep, caught in...
  4. J-50N

Probably about every three to five days. I'm aiming to have it done by the end of November, but unfortunately school has to come first. The next chapter should be done sometime over the weekend.
  5. J-50N

Chapter two is here! Featuring a special appearance of the Cyber by @Zoomo ! Also character development and a cameo. Also a warning: there's probably going to be quite a bit of violence and no small amount of gore and death from here on out in the story. Just so you all know. Chapter 2: Alpha...
  6. J-50N

Interlude 1 is here! An insight into the Keeper's plan and a chance to get your very own characters into the story! Interlude 1: Because the Time is Near After Aberrant's massive form had disappeared through the mirror, Quentin turned to the Keeper. "The Other Powers should be easily...
  7. J-50N

The link is right there in the comments if you want to check it out.

The link is right there in the comments if you want to check it out.
  8. J-50N

I'm not making a mod, I'm writing a story. And even if I was making a mod, it isn't a competition.

I'm not making a mod, I'm writing a story. And even if I was making a mod, it isn't a competition.
  9. J-50N

Thanks so much! Here's the WIP project if you're interested...

Thanks so much! Here's the WIP project if you're interested: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ongoing-wip-falling-stars-a-terraria-story.63084/
  10. J-50N

If text entries are allowed, I'd like to make the first chapter of Falling Stars my CC entry...

If text entries are allowed, I'd like to make the first chapter of Falling Stars my CC entry. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ongoing-wip-falling-stars-a-terraria-story.63084/
  11. J-50N

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] Mechanical Cultists. Trust me.

I believe you may have posted in the wrong thread by mistake.
  12. J-50N

This...

This: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ongoing-wip-falling-stars-a-terraria-story.63084/
  13. J-50N

Glad you like it! You have no idea how hyped I am for this. I have so many plans. So many brilliant, horrible, wonderful plans. I have a tragic backstory for a joke weapon. Regarding Fell, I might incorporate new revelations, but probably not. I think I have a fairly solid plan with not a lot...
  14. J-50N

Hi! I'm back and working on a new writing project. I was hoping to reference your Contagion and...

Hi! I'm back and working on a new writing project. I was hoping to reference your Contagion and Covert suggestions in it, but figured I should ask permission first. Do you have any problems with that? I would of course give credit to you.
  15. J-50N

Hey! I'm back and working on a new writing project. I was hoping to use your Cyber suggestion in...

Hey! I'm back and working on a new writing project. I was hoping to use your Cyber suggestion in it, but figured I should ask permission first. Do you have any problems with that? I would of course give credit to you.
  16. J-50N

Author's Note: This story is largely based on @Daimera 's headcanons and fan characters, which you should totally read. Her art and headcanon stuff are both amazing, and have been the driving force behind this. All of the characters in this chapter are hers. The story should be comprehensible...
  17. J-50N

I am back (intermittently). Current project...

I am back (intermittently). Current project: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ongoing-wip-falling-stars-a-terraria-story.63084/
  18. J-50N

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] Mechanical Cultists. Trust me.

I'm back. Mostly. Probably only intermittently. I'm not sure what I'll do about updating these and/or making new suggestions, especially given that I literally haven't sprited at all since I left. But for now I'm back. Fair enough. I'll grant it's not to everyone's tastes. I appreciate the...
  19. J-50N

Sure, go ahead. Just credit me and link to my thread and you're good to go.

Sure, go ahead. Just credit me and link to my thread and you're good to go.
  20. J-50N

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

Or there could be a separate option to mute all Dubstep Cannons if it becomes a problem. I think something like that might exist in the game already. Or the Server could ban Dubstep Cannons.
Back
Top Bottom