Search results for query: *

1. Neburuh

You do know that the Devs don't *have* to post teasers, game development takes years and years...

You do know that the Devs don't *have* to post teasers, game development takes years and years to be completed. They're nearly done, just be patient.
  2. Neburuh

Pixel Art Some art I had to do for my game creation or "coding" class

It's not the best, just thought I'd share it - maybe get some tips on improvements.
  3. Neburuh

NPCs & Enemies A few "invasions" or event suggestions

Here are some suggestions I had in mind whilst playing, and it's a lot so get ready to read a lot; Blood Moon summon - Now, during my plays, I'd always want the portable piggy bank, but Blood moons rarely happen, and something that would help players is a blood moon summon - the sprite could...
  4. Neburuh

Ocean Man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land...

Ocean Man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land...
  5. Neburuh

Found Post-Hardmode items in a pre-hardmode world.

Is it a public server (Anyone can join)? If yes, then someone must've put it in there, because that doesn't happen, it could be a bug. Or maybe it's not a bug, and some random dude who had a hardmode world on a personal world must've gotten the Yoyo Bag + Glove and put it in the dresse, possibly...
  6. Neburuh

What was your first world?

Was on mobile, I kept making worlds and deleting them to farm Eater of Worlds, my world was lit.
  7. Neburuh

Will you be there to face what comes next?

Keyword: Big; maybe made of fire or something close to that, looks like a fireball. My guess is it's a huge fireball with a skull for a face and it shoots fire at the player, and can be summoned in Hell or using a item to summon it like a match or one of those big lighters, and possibly being an...
  8. Neburuh

What is the most uncommon/luckiest thing that has happened to you in Terraria?

Legendary Copper Shortsword on my personal world when I started.
  9. Neburuh

Happy Birthday Crowno! :)

Happy Birthday Crowno! :)
  10. Neburuh

GG m8

GG m8
  11. Neburuh

It looks like a sad floating creature putting his hands to his face upside down.

It looks like a sad floating creature putting his hands to his face upside down.
  12. Neburuh

Terraria 2?

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Terraria_2
  13. Neburuh

I have no HP, I'm dead. :(

I have no HP, I'm dead. :(
  14. Neburuh

Terraria 2?

The whole Terraria franchise is 2-D, and I believe Terraria 2 will be 2.5-D, somewhere around there. Also, Terraria 2 wouldn't be 10$ on Steam, it'd most likely be around 15$ for the Infinite Worlds and the Biome Diversity.
  15. Neburuh

Why not Terraria with Jack Black? Markiplier...

Why not Terraria with Jack Black? Markiplier...
  16. Neburuh

@Arpiter what if that thing just wanted to sit down, have a cup of Tea, Cocoa, or Coffee with...

@Arpiter what if that thing just wanted to sit down, have a cup of Tea, Cocoa, or Coffee with you and talk about your life and tell you about his life? Lol.
  17. Neburuh

I encounter Food in my dream. :P

I encounter Food in my dream. :P
  18. Neburuh

The hell is that? Some T-Rex/Slenderman/Newt Hybrid? You must been on drugs. :P

The hell is that? Some T-Rex/Slenderman/Newt Hybrid? You must been on drugs. :P
  19. Neburuh

If that is so, I was shot everywhere on my top part of both arms. o-o

If that is so, I was shot everywhere on my top part of both arms. o-o
  20. Neburuh

One day Hello the Terrarian was walking down the street and all of the sudden a Door appeared...

One day Hello the Terrarian was walking down the street and all of the sudden a Door appeared out of the bushes and head-butted Hello the Terrarian and they both magically merged and they will always be merged together for an infinite amount of time!
Back
Top Bottom