Search results for query: *

1. Shadowing93

Items Gem Warp [Early Game Teleporters]

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but here it is regardless. Early game maintaining several basses can be a big pain, what without Teleporters until after a mechanical boss. So I suggest the gem warp. To start the player must make a 2x3 furniture item known as a [Gem] Monolith...
  2. Shadowing93

Game Mechanics Yo-Yos and Cross Classing

So, while browsing the wiki to read up on the point of damage types, and I discovered that if something does melee damage it's boosted by items that boost that specific type. With this knowledge in hand (something I already knew, but hadn't really realized yet) I started thinking about yo-yos...
  3. Shadowing93

Items Early-game Class Progression

Personally, I would drop the starry wand to 1 damage, remove auto-fire, make out always fire in a straight line the direction the player is facing, but be free of cost. Then, by holding down, you can charge up a stronger, larger blast, that deals more damage and passes through more enemies the...
  4. Shadowing93

Items New Potion Ideas

I think you should specify that the internal potion doesn't break blocks, but can basically lower their "hp" to 1, to make mining faster. This should also work on anything, but prevent the player from say, breaking into the lizhard place, since the last strike still needs to be from a correctly...
  5. Shadowing93

Game Mechanics Wall of Flesh should drop items based on HOW it's killed

Bad for multiplayer, and a mild nightmare to code.
  6. Shadowing93

Weapons & Equip Some accessory combos that should really be tinkerable

Would need to add in the increased block placement speed of the tool belt. Should also work with only oe ruler (they do differnet things) BUT have a second combo of the cement layer and brick layer with the other ruler, and finally be tinkered together for a tile & wall placement and range...
  7. Shadowing93

NPCs & Enemies Generic NPCs to populate rooms

I wrote a similar idea recently, but not quite the same as yours, feel free to check it out. --> Here
  8. Shadowing93

Weapons & Equip Make summon minions dye-able.

I figured it be patched in already!
  9. Shadowing93

NPCs & Enemies NPCs: Travelers

early a suggestop That is the idea after all.~:)But I love you suggestion. The Ankh crafting items can be a bit unforgiving, but the chancers are a bit slimmer if this content made it into the game, since expert mode doubles the drop rate, which actually makes a big difference. Then again, as...
  10. Shadowing93

Weapons & Equip white mana potion

I hardly see how mana, a resorce that naturally refills, having the possibility so be restored repeatidly (Ya'know, like how potions already let you) with at least a 25% debuff to strength is over powered. If it's based off of the infinite quiver than it should act like it, only restoring 50...
  11. Shadowing93

Well, as I stated many times above, they main focus isn't to have more merchants, nor so I think we should make it any more difficult to obtain certain items from the merchant himself, but to have random NPCs going through town. The main purpose is replicating the feeling of a working town, not...
  12. Shadowing93

Travelers. Yes plural. The idea is fairly simple and can be expanded on, but I feel I should explain my reasoning a bit first. The biggest reason I would suggest this is lore. And yes, I realise there is next to no existing lore to this game but hear me out. All the other NPCs come from...
  13. Shadowing93

Weapons & Equip Revert the Spectre Hood nerf against Moon Lord!

... Well, I agree with Anhrak at least. Some people like to stick to their themes/classes/builds. If you play a game like the elderscrolls you can still ONLY use melee or bows if you want, any style like that should be viable.
Back
Top Bottom