Search results for query: *

1. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip The equipment hotkeys

I want the possibility of binding a hotkey to following functions: Armor set bonus activation (default: double click "S" or "W"; no way to change in options to have it's own key) Inventory items - one of two possible ways to implement it: Binding custom keys to hotbars items. Pressing a key...
  2. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip Make UFO and Cute Fishron go through platforms

Here's my idea for little tweak to the two endgame mounts offering unlimited flight time: make it "transparent" to platforms when going down (falling?). As for now, when You're going through platform from above, there is small delay when You encounter it - just a split of second. But this may be...
  3. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip Shroomite armor headpieces change

Read this before voting! That's exactly what title says - changing how Shroomite headpieces work. I want to highlight, though, that this thread is not another page of whining about how over/underpowered my/other class is. Read below, You'll see. Also, if You're not interestred in the reason fow...
  4. Neutral Effect

Game Mechanics RNG loot mechanics change.

Here is my proposition on how to solve some of the RNG drop mechanics problems. Don't blame me if it was posted before, as even though I've been searching a bit for it, found nothing. Problem: Loot mechanics contains too much randomness. There are situations, when we want to get one item from...
  5. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip Vortex armor dashing

So, that's my small suggestion for Vortex armor. I'm using it often (though not always) and I found it annoying that I cannot dodge anything wearing it, because I'm too slow to move in right time out of enemy's reach. I tried to counter it with Master Ninja Gear (one of my favorite accesories :)...
  6. Neutral Effect

Blocks & Decoration Lunar building blocks polish

Just as stated in thread's title - polishing lunar blocks (Stardust/Vortex/Nebula/Solar Fragment Block). As they are crafted from one of the rarest and most difficult to get materials, I think they shall be really awesome. I'm not talking about buffing them with contact damage to enemies or...
  7. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip Ranger healing (we all want this!)

Ok Rangers. We all know we want this. We want a healing method like Warrior and Mage, because now we're getting our asses kicked, kicked heavily and a lot. A weapon or ammo, that will steal life? Ok, that's fine. But ammo will be OP - using SDMG will make You invincible. So, what then? A weapon...
  8. Neutral Effect

Weapons & Equip Important balance issues

Ok, I hope someone from Re-Logic will read this, as it took me a lot of time to write, and even more testing to see if I'm right (4 hours!). I couldn't put here something not proven, as I care about other people's time. [Here are suggestions. For reasoning of them, see last part.] Make...
Back
Top Bottom