Search results for query: *

1. Greedy Envoy

NPCs & Enemies Very Simple Idea - The Antiquary NPC

Yes, but it's not very reliable.
  2. Greedy Envoy

NPCs & Enemies Very Simple Idea - The Antiquary NPC

The Antiquary The Idea Simply, the Antiquary is an NPC similar to the Traveling Merchant that sells random 3-5 Chest-Only treasure items, of which tiers are based on the progression. Tiers Surface/Water Chest Items - after defeating Brain of Cthulhu/Eater of Worlds Underground (including...
  3. Greedy Envoy

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Question : What is the planned price on release?
  4. Greedy Envoy

Items Post-Lunar Item that lets you actuate blocks without having to wire them up.

Basically what the title says, this item would make building so much more quicker and easier because sometimes you need to actuate blocks for the effect of depth. Possibly a tool that toggles between actuated/non-actuated state or an accessory that lets you place actuated tiles.
  5. Greedy Envoy

Biomes & Nature Map Menu Changes -- Selecting the Biomes + Single Page Layout

Thanks for the suggestion, adding to main post.
  6. Greedy Envoy

Biomes & Nature Map Menu Changes -- Selecting the Biomes + Single Page Layout

I was thinking about how despite the new menus introduced in 1.3, some remain unchanged and somewhat clunky - so I came up with this: Single Page Layout Advanced Menu I've played many times and I'm tired of having to generate a world with a specific evil biome. Sometimes it only takes one...
  7. Greedy Envoy

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Fire and Brimstone Hell Counterparts - An underworld of corrosion and torment

Absolutely amazing, I always loved the atmosphere of gloomy, dimly-lit green decay. I wish this was in the game, because the Underworld gets boring eventually. There should be a harder alt to the Hallow too, considering Corruption got one.
  8. Greedy Envoy

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Underground Desert Expansion

I always felt like the underground desert biome was kinda useless in hardmode, this is almost all that I ever wanted - all that it needs is a boss.
  9. Greedy Envoy

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Not wiring but: I noticed that the Dao of Pow's sprite looks kinda rough compared to other flails, a new sprite would be nice.
  10. Greedy Envoy

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

I would really love to see an option to choose between Crimson and Corruption, not enabled by default but can be enabled via Config.json so that "experienced" players can use that feature while keeping it a surprise for new players
  11. Greedy Envoy

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

You can find a Living Rich Mahogany Wood/Leaf Wands in the underground jungle.
  12. Greedy Envoy

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

EXPERT MODE FEEDBACK I tried to get into Expert Mode with a few of my friends but it was way too difficult to be fun. The thing that made is tedious were the boss fights - not the new mechanics, but the amount of health. I really would love to customise what the expert mode adds, because all of...
Back
Top Bottom