Search results for query: *

1. C

PC 1.3 Spoilers!

I looked at the chest's inventory in the video. Did anyone see the potion ingredients? Then I looked at the underground house, it had plants growing on it...
  2. C

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Another one: A plate appears out of thin air when you craft sashimi.
  3. C

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Most blocks float. The balloon accessory doesn't pop in lava. Hammer-space. In mobile, the horn o' plenty is endless, and gives you potion sickness even though there isn't even a potion in the horn.
  4. C

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Doesnt have blue in avatar
  5. C

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

Hey LB, that door hinge is rusty... *50 seconds later* Now I have more questions. 1. When will gravity make a invention for once? 2. When will gravity get a snowball launcher? (fun fact: you get snow launchers from snow flinxs, as a rare drop) 3. When will-*a gun shoots me in the face, then...
  6. C

Post an insane lie about the user above you.

Likes eating ice shaped like ninja stars
  7. C

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, it doesn't happen. I wish for Yoshi, not Joshy
  8. C

Corrupt a Wish

you get a telephony. I wish...
  9. C

The Gravity-Challenged Terrarian

*Bomb rolls, picks up a dirt block for some reason, and throws it at Light's Bane* *This shocks Tungsten Bar, who falls on Cog and kills him. And then falls into a lava pit, but then a nearby player makes a tungsten bar and then buys a gear from Steampunker*
  10. C

Corrupt a Wish

Granted you are now a noob. I wish for *insert interrupting ABANDON THREAD picture*
  11. C

The Pigmasks

(dakotaspine, what's the point of the game being called "Survive the Ultimate Chimera if the chimera is a friend now?)
  12. C

Corrupt a Wish

you get a telephone. I wish for a phony object.
  13. C

Corrupt a Wish

You get phony money. IWishForCamelCase
  14. C

Corrupt a Wish

You get a mutation. I wish foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor something
  15. C

Corrupt a Wish

[error.WishNotFound] I wish for a sphere.
  16. C

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it's a neopet's dragon. I wish for zalgo.
  17. C

Weird cases of world gen

Possibly a world generation bug, but one time I found a aboveground 4-story dirt hallway. (Don't have any images though.)
  18. C

The Pigmasks

((You guys post so fast. Can some-one tell me what is going on?))
  19. C

The Pigmasks

((okay then.))
Back
Top Bottom