Search results for query: *

1. INFINITE POWER

tModLoader Quality of Life

I have no intention of updating anything in the mod, but if it's added to the vanilla game then I see no reason to keep it in.
  2. INFINITE POWER

Update: Source added to download links. EDIT: I'll answer some questions while I'm here.
  3. INFINITE POWER

Whoops, I didn't realize that it was unobtainable. Thanks for the notice.
  4. INFINITE POWER

The mod is updated on mediafire only, I can't get the mod browser passcode to work.
  5. INFINITE POWER

I'll take a look at it, and if I see some ideas I like I'll put them in. Can you link it to me? He stopped developing that mod as far as I know, so the info on there will be outdated. I noticed this before but I'm currently having trouble fixing it, the issue is a bit more complicated than I...
  6. INFINITE POWER

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm having trouble with the ModTile class, I want a particle to spawn at a specific location rather than on all of the tiles at once. (For example in a 3x3 tile) The PostDraw method will draw particles on all 9 tiles, iterating through them with coordinates i and j. What I have right now is an...
  7. INFINITE POWER

Updated to tModLoader v0.8.
  8. INFINITE POWER

He has pretty much stopped all development on his mod. My version could not include his mod because the code is for an outdated version of tmodloader.
  9. INFINITE POWER

Updated for tModLoader 0.7.1.1, added a few recipes that will be edited into the OP later.
  10. INFINITE POWER

Just add player.dash = 2; to your UpdateAccessory method to get the SoC dash, keep in mind there are different kinds of dashes (SoC, blackbelt, etc...), so the value does matter. If you want to ask a question next time just start a conversation with me, or just ask it in the tmodloader thread.
  11. INFINITE POWER

I believe it should be updated for v0.7 now.
  12. INFINITE POWER

Happy New Years everybody, new version is up with some more banners, recipes, and accessories. The OP is updated with the new crafting recipes. [/SPOILER]
  13. INFINITE POWER

EldsAccessories is not updated for the current version of tModLoader. What exactly needs to be done for the mod to work on linux? If it's not showing up the mod is probably installed incorrectly. Funny thing, that's what I originally wanted to do but it wasn't possible with the version I...
  14. INFINITE POWER

Hey guys I've had some break time this past week and have started to work on some more ideas, and since I haven't actually posted or done anything in a while, I feel I owe a small update on things going on. I've begun a little work on expanding accessories for builders for the mid to end-game...
  15. INFINITE POWER

The combined version is still for tModLoader v0.5, but it goes with the latest 3.0 version I believe.
  16. INFINITE POWER

The standard QoL is updated to v0.6 now. In other news, I will be able to work on the mod during the last week of November, and then around the last two weeks of December. As for the rest of the days, it really depends on my workload, but when I find enough time during those days I'll work on this.
  17. INFINITE POWER

I've been really busy throughout the month and barely had time to work on this, unfortunately. I will go back into the swing of things by the time I manage to find some free time, but as of now it's kind of hard to do. I will always be here to answer questions and take suggestions, though.
  18. INFINITE POWER

I believe I fixed it. Can anybody check just in case?
  19. INFINITE POWER

The moon lord will still drop items randomly, this is just for players who have difficulty finding the item they want.
  20. INFINITE POWER

Note: Changes in bold affect both the standard and combined QoL mods Quality Of Life + EldAccessories update: (Credits to mrr00s for typing this out) Improved disassembling images. Added some loss in ore conversion. Added common block conversion to more useful Silt/Slush/Fossils. Added 4 Yoyo...
Back
Top Bottom