Search results for query: *

1. mushroomite crown

Weapons & Equip Back Packs

When i go into a cave and find a rare item but my inventory is full of rare items i find it VERY annoying to delete stuff. Backpacks are a great simple way to store alot more stuff into your inventory. They act like normal chest they can be named, dyed, and have the same amount of storage space...
  2. mushroomite crown

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ocean Suggestions

This update adds a lot more content for the ocean. First of all the update adds boats that the player can ride on. there are wooden boats and iron boats that are can be crafted. The golden boat you can only get from the pirate invasion. There is also ship wrecks that contain loot at the bottom...
  3. mushroomite crown

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Decision

In the underworld there is a triangular temple that can only be entered after defeating Moon Lord . Once entered you see a statue of a rainbow on the right and on the other side you see a statue of a skull. If you walk over to the rainbow statue the statue of the skull will sink into the ground...
  4. mushroomite crown

Biomes & Nature the happy biome!

it is the hallow but no enemys. 2x spawn rate for critters, animals, and the party girl. the unicorn, turtle, and deer spawns as a peaceful animal here to catch it u need a animal net (sold by dryad for 2x the cost of the bug net) only toys, health potions, mana potions, love potions, swiftness...
  5. mushroomite crown

Game Mechanics touchscreen

make it so that u can use touchscreen on pcs because modern tech has touchscreen pcs. the touchscreen is exactly like the mobile touchscreen.
  6. mushroomite crown

NPCs & Enemies the miner

looks: guide with a mining helmet and holds golden pick. drops: golden pick. weapon: gold sword. health: 250. sells ores: copper/tin: 75 copper. iron/lead: 1 silver. silver/tungsten: 5 silver. gold/platinum: 10 silver. demonite/crimtane: 25 silver. hardmode: cobalt/palladium: 50 silver...
Back
Top Bottom