Search results for query: *

1. DeadlyStr1ke

You can actually use both, as they are usually dependent on the situation(terrain, boss etc)...

You can actually use both, as they are usually dependent on the situation(terrain, boss etc). Put one in the mount slot and summon it with a hotkey, while the other one can go into your hotbar on 0 or something(if you have a spare hotbar slot). Then you can switch between them on the fly.
  2. DeadlyStr1ke

PC 1.3 Fast and Efficient Bait Farm

Done. Hope you don't mind the image in the guide is from me(I updated it to match your edit's, so people have easier time when building from it). I've also linked to your profile and the original post, if you wan't any of that removed for any reason - pm me. Thanks again for a cool design...
  3. DeadlyStr1ke

Not at all! I actually really like your variant! If you're okay with it, I would like to add it to the guide(giving credit of course).
  4. DeadlyStr1ke

Very true, that the process in itself doesn't require much and the golden bug net is a good alternative(as I've noted in the guide), but since the golden bug net is a pretty rare(1/70 chance; since there are many parts of this game that are extremly rng, I'm going off the wiki here and not from...
  5. DeadlyStr1ke

Check out this new way of obtaining bait in Terraria 1.3...

Check out this new way of obtaining bait in Terraria 1.3! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=475867148 Also, hello TCF!:)
  6. DeadlyStr1ke

Hello folks! I've just finished my first guide on Terraria and came here to share it with you all. The guide is all about bait and the troubles of getting it. Which are now, hopefully, in the past. In my last session I've accidentally found a way to utilize some of 1.3 newly introduced items to...
Back
Top Bottom