Search results for query: *

1. Woodman315

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Since I have always gone by the name "Woodman" in Terraria and other online games and platforms, I saw it fitting to create a Lumberjack set for this contest. I am posting two versions - the one with the black cap was my first idea, however I then got the idea to make the headpiece an "Ushanka"...
  2. Woodman315

Impending doom approaches.

Impending doom approaches.
  3. Woodman315

NPCs & Enemies Craftable object to summon Moon Lord.

My idea for the recipe http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/celestial-sigil-is-slightly-overpwered-new-recipe-in-mind.25866/
  4. Woodman315

Well I'm happy it's in the game, but don't agree with the recipe. It should involve Luminite.
  5. Woodman315

I am starting to doubt my idea just because I really want to earn my Meowmere, not receive it. Keep voting in the poll though everyone, I am still very curious.
  6. Woodman315

NPCs & Enemies "Harvest Plantera's Bulb with The Axe to pace it somewhere else

Thank you for putting your time into this list, I hope it helps others although I have already beaten every boss but I appreciate your consideration :)
  7. Woodman315

No problem. Plus you had a really good idea.

No problem. Plus you had a really good idea.
  8. Woodman315

NPCs & Enemies The Cybrain! The Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu

I really think they should add this because it makes sense. Although yeah griefing isn't fun. Anyways really like the picture!
  9. Woodman315

I see what you are saying. That is why I made it cost luminite in order to summon it again. The lunar event is a good challenge and I like that it is, but once you have spent 6 hours farming the Moon Lord and haven't gotten a single S.D.M.G. you get really frustrated.
  10. Woodman315

I'm not saying it's too difficult, I already have the Phantasm btw (really nice bow) what I'm saying is that after you kill Plantera once, there should be a way to summon it again somewhere else because I do lots of boss fighting challenges like all of them at once.
  11. Woodman315

Weapons & Equip Idea for a new hook, WoF drop

What do you think of this idea? - The Hungry- ~15% drop from the Wall of Flesh -Would look just like the Hungry (Hungries) that you fight in the WoF battle. -Range, 24 tiles - Velocity, 14 -Hooks, 3 -Launching Type, Simultaneous
  12. Woodman315

I'm thinking maybe Plantera drops a special pickaxe (rare chance) and that could mine the bulbs and let you place them somewhere else.
  13. Woodman315

With anything other than the Picksaw. That's why there would be a balance as to get the Picksaw you must kill Plantera, then Golem and hope you get lucky.
  14. Woodman315

Thanks to @Saturnyoshi who had a brilliant idea, I give you the updated Plantera's Bulb post. You should be able to harvest and place somewhere else a Plantera's Bulb with The Axe. This is absolutely a fair and not OP way of harvesting it and is perfect in my opinion. The Axe is a rare drop...
  15. Woodman315

Items Craftable object to summon Moon Lord.

Great idea. It would make way more sense that way.
  16. Woodman315

Thx. I already did last night with a change, instead of 5 Luminite Bars, I thought maybe just 10 Luminite
  17. Woodman315

Yeah sorry lol, I just put it there instead. I also thought instead of 5 Luminite Bars, maybe just 10 Luminite.
  18. Woodman315

*THIS HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME AS OF TERRARIA VERSION 1.3.0.5* Instead of having to kill the Lunatic Cultist and all 4 pillars every time you fight the Moon Lord, I think you should be able to craft an object that summons the Moon Lord instantly. Maybe a recipe like this... -The recipe...
  19. Woodman315

I do think the 2nd option is more fair and balanced. Glad to hear you like the idea!
Back
Top Bottom