Search results for query: *

• Users: Woodman315
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Woodman315

Weapons & Equip Idea for a new hook, WoF drop

What do you think of this idea? - The Hungry- ~15% drop from the Wall of Flesh -Would look just like the Hungry (Hungries) that you fight in the WoF battle. -Range, 24 tiles - Velocity, 14 -Hooks, 3 -Launching Type, Simultaneous
  2. Woodman315

NPCs & Enemies "Harvest Plantera's Bulb with The Axe to pace it somewhere else

Thanks to @Saturnyoshi who had a brilliant idea, I give you the updated Plantera's Bulb post. You should be able to harvest and place somewhere else a Plantera's Bulb with The Axe. This is absolutely a fair and not OP way of harvesting it and is perfect in my opinion. The Axe is a rare drop...
  3. Woodman315

NPCs & Enemies Craftable object to summon Moon Lord.

*THIS HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE GAME AS OF TERRARIA VERSION 1.3.0.5* Instead of having to kill the Lunatic Cultist and all 4 pillars every time you fight the Moon Lord, I think you should be able to craft an object that summons the Moon Lord instantly. Maybe a recipe like this... -The recipe...
  4. Woodman315

Items Craftable object to summon Moon Lord.

Instead of having to kill the Lunatic Cultist and all 4 pillars every time you fight the Moon Lord, I think you should be able to craft an object made of all 4 fragments (dropped by the pillars) plus maybe some ectoplasm and hallowed bars. Maybe something like this... 5 Ectoplasm 10 Hallowed...
Back
Top Bottom