Search results for query: *

1. Clockwork Madoka

Language Pack Vanilla en-US file?

Same here. Can't find anything for it anywhere and it's kind of hard to try modding when you can't find keys.
  2. Clockwork Madoka

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Does anyone know if TShock will be updated in time, or reasonably quickly after the release? I know some communities that want to start a 1.4 playthrough, but are concerned with the lack of mod tools.
  3. Clockwork Madoka

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Is there still no fix for the "Invalid Operation in this State" bug? I've been wanting to do a modded playthrough on a dedicated server but this bug has always made that impossible.
  4. Clockwork Madoka

tModLoader Calamity Mod

But, for example, if someone were to use an item such as Iron Heart during a fight in order to grief other players by making them lose their characters when they die. Is there some way through tmodloader to either prevent them from being spawned with, crafting, or using these items? Im trying...
  5. Clockwork Madoka

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have a few questions... How do the many off/on items work in Multiplayer, like Revengeance, Death, Iron Heart, etc? Do they only affect the player who uses them, or does it immediately affect everyone on the server? If someone were to activate them during a boss would it instantly kill...
  6. Clockwork Madoka

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I may have discovered the cause of the issue, but I don't know if there's a way to fix it otherwise. I think its actually a glitch with the server autosave (where it autosaves 15 minutes or so after all players leave). It seems as if the error occurs as early as this, and the glitch itself can...
  7. Clockwork Madoka

tModLoader Server Help: tModLoader mod with a manual save command

Hello. I have rented a server and have equipped it with different mods through tModLoader. However, for some reason, the server does not always save itself. It is supposed to save 15 minutes after all players have left the server, and every so often while in the server. However, I have had...
  8. Clockwork Madoka

I found a bug. If a server is left running for long periods of time (not sure if it is with or without players), the account system ends up bugging out and auto-kicking everyone who joins with a message saying that it is non-functional in this state. Have not been able to test the effects of...
  9. Clockwork Madoka

Okay, so, the problem I have so far (just to clarify)... 1: I am renting a server, and do not have access to the server console, and limited access to the server files 2: Because I do not have access to the server console, I cannot use the /auth command 3: Because I have limited access to the...
  10. Clockwork Madoka

Okay, I found a small error in my command line setup and it did work....kind of. I still don't see the database file, and it somehow broke one of the server mods (Tremor). It also made everyone who joins the server an admin.
  11. Clockwork Madoka

Changing the saves directory with the command line didn't work. It still has not changed where the database file is saved. However, I may be doing the command wrong. Does this look right? -savesdirectory C:\games\(folder)\(folder)\terraria (I also tried -savedirectory)
  12. Clockwork Madoka

As I said, this is a server, not a single-player or a world hosted in-game. You mention saves a lot. The way the server is set up is that the world file and the .exe for the server are within the same folder. Would these world files be what you consider "saves"? If not, im not sure I have...
  13. Clockwork Madoka

Is there any way to change how the mod saves the database file, such as in-game settings or a file to change where everything is saved?
  14. Clockwork Madoka

I know, its just renamed TerraraServer.exe. The mod itself is working on the server, but for some reason it does not save a database.
  15. Clockwork Madoka

I see the world files, but the database file is not among them. Checking the config file, the world are being saved to the right place. Theres not going to be a character saves folder, however, as this is an online server run by TerrariaServer.exe.
  16. Clockwork Madoka

Im looking around and im not finding it. I genuinely don't know where its saving the profiles. My only guess is it is saving it somewhere I cannot access it (as this is a rented server, FTP is limited). I tried moving a database file into the ftp, but it doesn't seem to work.
  17. Clockwork Madoka

Somehow, no. For some reason, a database file for the specific file was not created, even though there are accounts on the server.
  18. Clockwork Madoka

How do I do that? I changed the default group ID to "-1" to see if it would just make it so everyone had admin, but it did not work. I am also unsure how I would put a specific person/character/account into a group.
  19. Clockwork Madoka

Im not sure how to set it up. I've been trying to find a guide or something that explains the actual file, but im not able to find anything. How would I set a group as an admin, and would I be able to set it up in-game so that the now admin group is no longer the default?
  20. Clockwork Madoka

Because I rented the server, and don't have access to the console because of it. The server host I rented from is the only one with access to the console, which prevents me from getting the /auth code.
Back
Top Bottom