Search results for query: *

1. Clockwork Madoka

tModLoader Server Help: tModLoader mod with a manual save command

Hello. I have rented a server and have equipped it with different mods through tModLoader. However, for some reason, the server does not always save itself. It is supposed to save 15 minutes after all players have left the server, and every so often while in the server. However, I have had...
  2. Clockwork Madoka

PC (spoiler) The Nebula armor is a fantastic step forward

Pre-note: I am someone who strongly believes the difficulty to obtain nature of these armors is a bit redundant, considering the sets function best against the boss you must defeat several times to obtain them. While i do think this way, I am in no way saying these sets are bad, but the point at...
  3. Clockwork Madoka

Weapons & Equip (spoiler) (change) Late game armor tier is redundant

Many classes have difficulty going against the "boss" legitimately, especially since the 1.3.0.3 update (which gave him an ability that disables lifesteal for a very long time). Before, people could just cheese him by spamming vampire knives, or sitting with the spectre armor. Now, you are...
  4. Clockwork Madoka

Weapons & Equip Progression: Filling up the holes (getting new equipment)

In Terraria, there's many places where certain classes (Warrior, Ranger, Summoner, Mage) may be weaker due to not having a new armor set around the same time as another class. These are places where some classes may have a few pitfalls, and I'm here to point them out so we may be able to make it...
  5. Clockwork Madoka

PC Terraria 1.3: Singleplayer and Multiplayer random slowdowns

First, I am so far really enjoying the 1.3 update, but a lot of my enjoyment has been dampened by a lot of technical issues, most involving in-game lag, in multiplayer and single player. The issue I am having is I get very sudden, and debilitating, frame-rate drops in game, often with no...
Back
Top Bottom