Search results for query: *

1. Renari

tModLoader Magic Storage

Should I be concerned about this happening on 11.7.4? Me and 5 friends were about to start a modded server.
  2. Renari

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Thanks, looking forward to this.
  3. Renari

tModLoader The Metroid Mod!

That's unfortunate, thanks for letting me know.
  4. Renari

tModLoader SAO Swords

You should mention in your mod description that this mod causes you to spawn with a magic mirror. Took me a long time to track down which mod was doing that.
  5. Renari

tModLoader The Metroid Mod!

The fact that you can spawn Power Beam for free and it sells for ~20 silver is pretty exploitative when first starting. It should have no value.
  6. Renari

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Worth mentioning that when playing on a server The Ancient Master's Map of the Lost King's Great Ancestors actually deletes your map instead of revealing all of it. My map after using the item:
  7. Renari

System.OutOfMemoryException common error

You'll just have to test removing things until it works.
  8. Renari

tModLoader It seems Tremor is bugging Goblin Army invasion for me

I tried to reproduce this using the mod list I'm testing. AlchemistNPC Banner Bonanza Better Taxes Boss Checklist Cheat Sheet Dragon Ball Terraria Fargo's Mutant Mod FinalFantasyStuff SacredTools Solutions Mod Spirit Mod The Enigma Mod The Split Mod Thorium Mod Tremor Mod Remastered VeinMiner...
  9. Renari

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

Would be nice to be able to add a crimson step to a corruption world and vice versa.
  10. Renari

tModLoader Mods that work well in multiplayer?

I was messing around with mods since some friends showed interest in playing Thorium. My initial list had to many mods apparently (due to the 4GB memory limit). I ended up cutting our list down to. Fargo's Soul Mod v0.5.1 Fargo's Mutant Mod v1.0.2 SacredTools v1.0.5.20 Spirit Mod v1.3.4.1 The...
  11. Renari

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

EXPERT MODE FEEDBACK Currently about to go to hard mode with me and 5 others (2 other actively playing). Our progression curve was MUCH different than when we used to play non-expert mode. Most people were wearing Molten Armor before fighting any of the bosses, the increased downtime made it a...
  12. Renari

Items new fishing crates

I second this I'm currently playing on a large world with 6 friends and I personally have about 20% of a large map explored underground and have yet to find a lava charm. There's a few people trying to get lucky horseshoe from sky crates for us which is really cool that you can do this. For the...
Back
Top Bottom