Search results for query: *

1. PerryMason

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

@Transcend, could you update the Patcher? Thank you beforehand. Did some tests and the Persistent Buffs, Remove Angler Limit and Remove Mana Costs are working with 1.4.4.5. It only lacks the newer buffs such as the luck and food buffs. The plugins and the prefixes are not working. The rest of...
  2. PerryMason

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Thanks for the fast update! And please stay safe wherever possible.
  3. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

For some reason I never saw that before. Thanks!
  4. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yes! Event starters would be awesome. Maybe a chat command. Also, along with the events, it would be very useful to be able to start halloween and christmas.
  5. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The part about the damage looks exactly like contact damage. But I did think about the conditions, and so I tested activating the Relic while the invasion was occurring, and that made no difference. I even tried in many different percentages to see if that was the problem, but to no avail. That...
  6. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

When I use the Martian Saucer Relic to summon a Saucer I only take damage and nothing else happens, why?
  7. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

That's unexpected. Finally a reason to play Master Mode! hahaha Awesome update! 👍 My guess is that it just replicates the Celestial Sigil effect. Speaking of which, there's no logic in the Sigil having that one minute wait, after all if you wanted that delay you could just wait a minute and...
  8. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Suggestion: A tweak to extend the sentries summon time. I find them very short lived.
  9. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I don't have this problem, here the silt is used normally.
  10. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I believe that a Titan Glove would be the ideal choice there. @TiberiumFusion , could you please add Titan Glove to the Persistent Accessory Effects?
  11. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Suggestion: Similar to the Money Trough hotkey, how about a Void Bag hotkey?
  12. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Ok, I kinda worded bad my question. Actually I want to know the practical limits of luck. Would 10 luck affect the same as 100 or 1000? Or 65535 still affects to some extent? I ask that because wiki says that the player max out their luck at 1 and there is a technical lower limit of -0.7. Thanks!
  13. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Suggestion: A tweak to set the chance of the Travelling Merchant appearing each day.
  14. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

What would be the theoretical maximum and minimum value? Best update ever!
  15. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

We need to get Tiberium a salary to make TT his full time job.
  16. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

You mean the sell price of the item all the time and not only on the npc interface? I like that!
  17. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Can you please direct me on more information about that? I feel so out of the loop now. Btw, what are your other projects? You're an awesome dev and I'd like to take at look at those.
  18. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I know that word gen is a completely new and different world (pun intended) from what TT does now, but for damn sure that would open endless possibilities. And I totally agree on starting with smaller things. Awesome, thanks!
  19. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Another suggestion: Remove invincibility frames from the enemies.
  20. PerryMason

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Question: Is there a possibility that TT could (intentionally) affect world gen? I can see a lot of really interesting tweaks related to biomes, choosing ore types, size of trees, forcing pyramid, etc.
Back
Top Bottom