Search results for query: *

1. Frethia Runo

Game Mechanics Official Gamepad Support.

well I spoke of truth and while I like Meowmaritus' mod I can't use it tell he gets it to 1.3.0.4 coz of the fact me and my friends are all on that. but I know my way around it just miss cirten things
  2. Frethia Runo

XInput GamePad Support Mod [Pre-1.3]

I know it does but all my friends wont work along with me coz we use 1.3.0.4, I will wait as I said in another post I know how to handle waiting I did back when it was only 1.2.4 so I can wait longer
  3. Frethia Runo

Game Mechanics Official Gamepad Support.

I myself am going to speak up on both sides.. I know this is like a legendarly huge necro but is a really nice addon others and myself could find very useful. those like in Cerebrum's or Shim's point can find it very helpful to use something easier on the hands like an Xbox360 or PS2/3...
  4. Frethia Runo

if your running the 1.3.0.3 and join someone in 1.3.0.4 it's often likely to cause a crash I am going to wait as I know it will update eventually.. and well I can deal with keyboard for now I just perfer my pad due to my keyboard is a VERY odd one to use for gameing.
  5. Frethia Runo

I'm actually glad to see you working on this again Green Cat/Meowmaritus tho sadly I am on 1.3.0.4 and gotta wait. but having used this from 1.2.4.1 I am knowing that when you do get it to 1.3.0.4, that I will gladly enjoy how much easier it will be to run Terraria with my pad once more
Back
Top Bottom