Search results for query: *

1. Primordial02

PC Sniper OP???

The fish man is Duke Fishron and aiming what's that? Ever heard of chlorophyte bullets dude.
  2. Primordial02

PC Sniper OP???

Hey no need for sarcasm I did test it on other bosses but I just used EoC as an example but it obliterates other bosses as well with the bosses tier bullets and does slightly worse with low tier bullets. Fish Man is no match for this weapon by the way Sorry fOr the double post but I just asked...
  3. Primordial02

PC Sniper OP???

Hi terrarians. Lately I have been messing around with some sub classes and one was the sniper class and I really think that the sniper is too overpowered, for instance it FOUR SHOTS the eye of cthulhu with musket balls and with the best bullets and modifier as well as crit it can one shot most...
  4. Primordial02

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Bombed through a marble biome reached a ton of thin ice fell through into a spider cave. Also I found a dynamite trap pressed the det to get all the platinum and realized it had no dynimite?!?!?!
  5. Primordial02

If you could combine two weapons at once

No just no please some one save me On topic Meowmere and chain gun Ultra super fast cats Add this with pOssed hatchet Homing super fast ultra lOud cats!!!!!
  6. Primordial02

Your most hilarious / stupid death

Decide it would be fun to sPeed multi kill golem post endboss while in a pit of lava and didn't realize my health was down to 1 on the 21 kill lost all my items as I was medium char
  7. Primordial02

On Strange Plants...

It says GRASS NOT jungle grass so it might not be a rumor but you never know
  8. Primordial02

On Strange Plants...

Well that's probably cause you are not in hard mode because those are all the pre hardmode dyes lol
  9. Primordial02

On Strange Plants...

By in a row I mean one after another not in a physical row. ;)
  10. Primordial02

On Strange Plants...

I was just wandering around on a private server with my dad and was exploring and found 5 In a row so........
  11. Primordial02

Request for a life steal accessory or similar

Well pretty good bug seeing as it killed them and it healed me from 400 to 500 health.
  12. Primordial02

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

Anyone got advice for beating cultists and moon lord??
  13. Primordial02

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

Well what Mage items do you have cause I got a godly Meowmere I will be glade to trade
  14. Primordial02

Well I used Life Drain and it aoe killed some zombies and gave me life so.......
  15. Primordial02

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

I am playing expert mode and I defeated him by defeating the three mechanical bosses and spoiler Making the mech cart and making a big loop of tracks As well as going and using a minimum of a megashark with chloro bullets
  16. Primordial02

There Is a item I have ( magic duh) that steals a TON of enemy helth
  17. Primordial02

Has anyone gotten Chlorophyte to work as advertised?

My guess is it will most likely only work like a chloryphyte farm cavern layer multiple 5-6 min and light
  18. Primordial02

Describe Expert Mode in 3 Words.

WHY MEEEEEEE WHY!?!?!?!???!?!?!!!!
  19. Primordial02

PC Has someone got full gladiator gear? or is anyone interested in it?

I got the full set legit by setting up a farm which was basicilly a house floating with lava under it 1 bucket lava for 20 blocks a water candle & Battle potion
  20. Primordial02

What's the worst luck you've had in 1.3?

My worst luck ever went like this: Solar eclipse Blood moon Solar eclipse Blood moon Slime rain Martian invasion Go to fight moon lord moon lord drops 12 MEOWMERS 1 Terrarian AND I am a MAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom