Search results for query: *

1. Xenomus

lol im laughing

lol im laughing
  2. Xenomus

Wavebank Sburbraria! Remastered - A Homestuck Wavebank

wow dude, this seems so awesome! cant wait to lay my fingers on this mod! i hope u get big following in the future
  3. Xenomus

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

would it work if i used calamity and thorium at the same time?
  4. Xenomus

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

this mod is so simple, but yet so effective and gives a really huge rpg feel:) looking forward to see something like this in terraria ow
  5. Xenomus

PC - b0ngs Bazaar (P.C. Only) -

Terra blade should be like 20-40 plat because yoi have to get 4 seords, 2 broken hero swords, definitely needs a raise :)
  6. Xenomus

Terraria settings resets when I run it

more like once a day though
  7. Xenomus

Did'nt work, sadly! :( any more solutions?
  8. Xenomus

For example, I was on fullscreen, got a beautiful in-game mouse, played for a bit, then I had to go When I came back, it was windowed and asked to select a language. Help? PS: It usually happens, not every time.
  9. Xenomus

pretty much true lel

pretty much true lel
  10. Xenomus

PC World corruption.

Bump? :v
  11. Xenomus

PC World corruption.

PS: Another important thing: Whenever I tried to open that world with TEedit (Terraria world managment program), as I rember I got error. I think it was about that tile wasn't found or something. Also, I tried to verify intergrity of the game cache. Sorry for bad grammar.
  12. Xenomus

PC World corruption.

I've bought a new laptop (which works pretty decent), I downloaded Terraria. First what I've experienced was a 5-10 second lag on the starting screen. Afterwards, I've created a world (Played about 5-7 hours) When I woke up next morning and tried to open up that world, it said "Load Failed!"...
  13. Xenomus

PC World doesn't want to load up (With photos)

Bump! I was it fixed :(
  14. Xenomus

I am back! <3

I am back! <3
  15. Xenomus

PC World doesn't want to load up (With photos)

Okay. I've been playing the world for like 4-5 hours. I really need it back, but suddenly, when I wanted to open it, it said that it failed and it said to load backup and I was like "Not again :(" And yeah. Guess what: It loaded for 1 second, and my Terraria crashed. After the crash, I tried to...
  16. Xenomus

PC World just vanished

When i upload my world to cloud and I play, it crashed after a time.
  17. Xenomus

PC World just vanished

That didn't work. When i executed the .bat file, I went and saw that it didn't create backup file. But it did save my character file! It half worked, half not. bump. I really need that world.
  18. Xenomus

PC World just vanished

Okay, I will.
  19. Xenomus

PC World just vanished

You guys are blowing my alerts right now either, though.
  20. Xenomus

PC World just vanished

It seems I do, but it wont open.
Back
Top Bottom