Search results for query: *

1. darkerider

want to share our build

thanks for the idea,the cloud definitely become more realistic! as for the slopes, i tried it before... it just doesn't look good on this building.
  2. darkerider

want to share our build

done expending the cloud! but it looks kind of weird :dryadcry:
  3. darkerider

want to share our build

sure,i will re-upload it when i done expending the cloud.
  4. darkerider

Weapons & Equip new endless quiver/ musket pouch?

i mean cut down the damage of the new endless quiver as stated.But, i think...... yea it pretty much not balanced if we can craft new endless quiver lol..
  5. darkerider

Post Your 1.3 base here!

a space-ship right to my base
  6. darkerider

okay.....but maybe we can balance the endless quiver instead?(cut down the damage but kept the buff?)
  7. darkerider

not sure if people already mention this,but here we go. first of all, i'm new in giving suggestion/ideas to others,so i don't have any pixel art nor picture to support my ideas. after playing with the new vortex armor and phantasm, i was thinking about endless arrow that i can get so i look up...
  8. darkerider

Post Your 1.3 base here!

your base looking good too...(mine actually build by 3 people...)
  9. darkerider

want to share our build

Hi guys, After watching the art that many people post, my friend and i decided to build something cool. this our first build....a martian beacon tower located on a sky lake.
  10. darkerider

Build suggestions?

maybe you can add some fountain(sold by witch doctor) in the middle part.
  11. darkerider

Post Your 1.3 base here!

Here's my 1.3 base(still WIP).most of it are made out of granite,the wall of the hallway is marble wall.I made a control room on the top (just for decoration).I'm using meteorite brick for the wall and glass for the wall.The teleporter on top of the hill currently heading to the dungeon...
Back
Top Bottom