Search results for query: *

1. Chanto

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

It is literally a gag from the dev regarding Australia's Day (today) still for some. Title and background being flipped upside down is NOT A BUG
  2. Chanto

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Nice, thanks for the info! I also literally just went to the Mod wiki to look for consumables, and you already do have items that passively grant Ki..... :p I haven't really dived deep into the items, so my ignorance got the best of me, my bad
  3. Chanto

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hey man, really loving this mod so far, makes hooks and other mobility items quite trivial with the flight system :p , and I enjoy that. However, I come with a little comment, which I'm not quite sure if you thought about during development, or if someone else already did: But what'd you think...
  4. Chanto

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'd like to contribute with the current issues related to the Australia Day gag with the fact that if I try to load my world, it will remain stuck at "Drawing map... 1%" with T. Overhaul enabled I have disabled all other mods and only Overhaul to confirm it isn't the load on my PC, and it still...
  5. Chanto

T. Overhaul and Calamity not getting along?

I have done multiple tests, and I think it is definitely the answer to my game crashing.... When generating a new world, right as the worldgen bar is at "Generating structures: Brimstone crag, Abyss ....." (which is Calamity content), I am greeted by this: This only happens when T. Overhaul and...
  6. Chanto

7. Chanto

PC Pre-Hardmode tips

You really seem to know your stuff! And yeah, to save me the trouble I got a Map with all items and snatched the handcuffs, I feel cheatsy for doing that, but it's worth it. (My world is crimson) You have no idea how useful all this data will be useful to me! I know a lot of people say the game...
  8. Chanto

PC Pre-Hardmode tips

I'm trying to go for a Summoner/Mage class to play, any tips and tricks for those?
  9. Chanto

PC Pre-Hardmode tips

I'm trying to go a hybrid Mage/Summoner, my world difficulty is Regular. Is this Corruption Strip able to generate in the Underground and Cavern section of the World/Jungle? If so, and it generates in Underground Jungle, it's gonna be a hell of a challenge to track it down quick and contain it...
  10. Chanto

PC Pre-Hardmode tips

Title pretty much explains this Thread, I'd like to know tips that'll help me once I unlock Hardmode. I do know that the Jungle needs to be isolated from the corrupted area of the map to prevent its total destruction; What's the best way to do this procedure? I was thinking of simply buying a...
  11. Chanto

PC "Summoners"

The Warding modifier will definitely help my sustain, and I guess I could go hybrid with some Mage accesories, will definitely be fun. (I still don't know all the existing accesories so I'm not aware of any that favors health, health regen and such). Thanks for all your help and tips!
  12. Chanto

PC "Summoners"

Well, sadly my main world is Crimson, and I hate cheating in items, so I'll have to scratch the putrid scent accessory off my list. (Unless it's 100% necessary for being Solo) I've never reached Hardmode ever, so I've never used Spectre armor, the furthest I've ever reached (mage stuff-wise)...
  13. Chanto

PC "Summoners"

So, the summoners. I don't remember when summoning weapons were added, but now the Summoner class is a thing. I must say, this class looks very interesting and fun to use; it only requires mana for summoning the minions, which isn't a big gut punch, doesn't require to have the staff (or...
  14. Chanto

*hits blunt* Bruh.

*hits blunt* Bruh.
  15. Chanto

For anyone that is wondering, this is a drawing a friend of mine made for me of Toothless in his...

For anyone that is wondering, this is a drawing a friend of mine made for me of Toothless in his own style, looks like Club Penguin.
  16. Chanto

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I decided to go for a fort/castle theme to fit with my current "Dark Knight" aspect. Me and my professional cameraman side doesn't know how to include in a screenshot something that is out of your "field of view", so I have to give an album link to show 2 parts of my house...
  17. Chanto

PC Tree farm

Hm, very crafty idea. Thank you!
  18. Chanto

PC Tree farm

So, I heard that with Weapon Racks you can make mad $$$ if you sell them in mass amounts. And for that, one needs a lot of trees to keep the cash rollin'. This is where the title comes in and my question: How does one make a Tree farm with absolutely no grass growing in it, preventing saplings...
  19. Chanto

PC Best mana-friendly Items?

Wait there's binding options for quickly using potions? WAT
  20. Chanto

PC Best mana-friendly Items?

Thanks for all the help! I'll definitely take note!
Back
Top Bottom