Search results for query: *

• Users: Chanto
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Chanto

T. Overhaul and Calamity not getting along?

I have done multiple tests, and I think it is definitely the answer to my game crashing.... When generating a new world, right as the worldgen bar is at "Generating structures: Brimstone crag, Abyss ....." (which is Calamity content), I am greeted by this: This only happens when T. Overhaul and...
  2. Chanto

PC Pre-Hardmode tips

Title pretty much explains this Thread, I'd like to know tips that'll help me once I unlock Hardmode. I do know that the Jungle needs to be isolated from the corrupted area of the map to prevent its total destruction; What's the best way to do this procedure? I was thinking of simply buying a...
  3. Chanto

PC "Summoners"

So, the summoners. I don't remember when summoning weapons were added, but now the Summoner class is a thing. I must say, this class looks very interesting and fun to use; it only requires mana for summoning the minions, which isn't a big gut punch, doesn't require to have the staff (or...
  4. Chanto

PC Tree farm

So, I heard that with Weapon Racks you can make mad $$$ if you sell them in mass amounts. And for that, one needs a lot of trees to keep the cash rollin'. This is where the title comes in and my question: How does one make a Tree farm with absolutely no grass growing in it, preventing saplings...
  5. Chanto

PC Best mana-friendly Items?

So, I've always been glued to mages, since I really like Magic stuff and wizards etc. But, in order to use those fun weapons, you need Mana, and, that burns so fast, that even a Bee Gun burns it in ~5-6 Seconds, and the Waterbolt is worse (WITH the Mythical Modifier). Sure, it's never bad to...
  6. Chanto

PC Strange Plants

The Title of the Thread pretty much describes my need. The exchanged item for the Strange Plant can be negotiated! (Nothing too over-the-top crazy) Hit me up on Steam IGN: Chanto
Back
Top Bottom