Search results for query: *

1. Evsey9

tModLoader Recipe Browser

2. Evsey9

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Recipe Browser, when paired with Item Customizer, causes me ( and a friend of mine ) to be unable to move/use any items/open inventory/open the menu screen/basically do almost anything very often upon loading with any character into any world. This issue is removed when either Item Customizer or...
  3. Evsey9

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Item Customizer, when paired with Recipe Browser causes me ( and a friend of mine ) to be unable to move/use any items/open inventory/open the menu screen/basically do almost anything very often upon loading with any character into any world. This issue is removed when either Item Customizer or...
  4. Evsey9

tModLoader Multiplayer Thorium and Tremor server crashing for individual players at specific areas

Yeah, I have the same problem. Me and my friend's games crash when leaving the snow biome.
  5. Evsey9

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

1.3.1.1 IS out. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pc-1-3-1-1-hotfix.44359/
  6. Evsey9

Standalone Advanced Portals

We NEED this VERY much. I rate :redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin: out of :redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin: That means 10/10.
  7. Evsey9

Official Terraria: Otherworld

b-but 1.3 isn't released yet. ... TEN OUTTA TEN TE~HUNDRED OUTTA HUNDRED BEST GAME BEST GAME GAME OF THE YEAR
  8. Evsey9

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Not to me but to every user that played multiplayer with this mod and crafted snow ball. EDIT: I hugely regret making this post, as i was a big A-Hole, and i am going to change this post to be not-so-aggresive or whatever.
  9. Evsey9

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Noone asked for a three word answer that doesnt give any help to me at all. Yes, apparently now making text look like this, makes it look more serious.
  10. Evsey9

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I am so :red:ing angry becuase the TApi dedicated server is :red:, or its with normal terraria server, i dont know. I just hate it WHEN YOU :red:ING COPYPASTE AND THE SERVER CLOSES! Also i am so angry because i had to replicate one in :red:ing one, letter by letter text to just type some error...
  11. Evsey9

tAPI Thorium Mod+

What i am saying is, after some unknown stuff, in multiplayer, everytime it shows some error, first in server console, then in other windows. I looked at the code, and its because of some snow ball, but i am sure that me and my friend didnt have any snowballs in inventory. Error in the server...
  12. Evsey9

tAPI Flankers Dungeon Generator

Research? What :red:ING RESEARCH HAVE COULD I DONE?!
  13. Evsey9

Yes, madra rua haves insanely high jump.
  14. Evsey9

nanako pls nerf bunny i died when i jumped and fell EDIT: Nakano, please let madra rua have no falling damage. Because... when i jump fully, i only take 10 dmg or so. When i fall same distance or a bit smaller, I TAKE 500 DMG! And die. EDIT 2:Is it normal that from a few sharks in ocean i...
  15. Evsey9

Is it me, or madra rua can jump SO Fu... So fudging high?
  16. Evsey9

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Killing rotten mole causes crash. pls nerf mole it crashes ur game. I dont know why noone noticed it, i tried without mods and still crash,
  17. Evsey9

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

I am not a modder, but i think that is because of tapi r13a... So, it doesnt work perfectly fine with r13a... Did you had this issue before in r12 of tapi if you used grealm in it?
  18. Evsey9

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Seems that grealm works fine with tapi r13a, well, all my mods do :D . Which seems is all of up-to-date mods on this new forum.
Back
Top Bottom