Search results for query: *

1. T

Weapons & Equip Nebula Blaze pierces enemies that it kills

Well, the Nebula weapons aren't very difficult to get since there is no punishment for dying during the siege against the pillars, minus any coins your carrying... it also helps that you are in complete control since you can craft the specific item you want; So as long as you have some spare...
  2. T

PS4 Developer Sets, check Summary for availability

I have only one spare of each (with the exception of Jim, have about 4). Wanting heart/enemy or star statues (about 5-10) or a TON (stacks) of stone bricks... I will also accept a inventory full of wood... that would nice. PSN is Nitro_Crate if you wish to send me a friend request but I have...
  3. T

Spent hours opening hundreds of treasure bags... Arkhalis and Leinfor's didn't drop because they...

Spent hours opening hundreds of treasure bags... Arkhalis and Leinfor's didn't drop because they aren't in the game yet... wish I knew...
  4. T

Weapons & Equip Ideas to Help Expand the Desert

Maybe. The Ancient Bindings room idea is to be saved to the players save data (I am unsure how feasible this is) so it will be available to that character regardless of world or server. For the "reverse magic mirror" effect perhaps there could be a item the player throws (that can't be picked up...
  5. T

My thinking is it would be saved to the player's save data, which is why I suggested it to be a very tiny space. If enemies are an issue, perhaps the accessory when equipped should also decrease enemy spawn rates and/or make the character appear Ethereal and take reduced damage. I do like the...
  6. T

Accessories Ancient Bindings This is a special and very unique accessory. When equipped in the Accessory Slot it will transport the player to a small area that only they can visit which is 12 blocks by 7 where the player can place furniture or blocks varying from furniture for crafting, chests...
  7. T

PS4 How active are the PlayStation players?

I am not very active on PS4 Terraria due to glaring issues (which you should look up and strongly consider before purchasing this version). I personally recommend waiting for any other patch that hopefully fixes most of the issues that make the game far less enjoyable but if you want to go...
  8. T

I remember before Dec 2017 when this game was fun on ps4. Now I just get frustrated by bugs and...

I remember before Dec 2017 when this game was fun on ps4. Now I just get frustrated by bugs and the devs incompetence to fix said bugs...
  9. T

Tried deleting/reinstalling Terraria. Rebuilding database and even deleting the system savefile...

Tried deleting/reinstalling Terraria. Rebuilding database and even deleting the system savefile. Best so far is fixing character creation.
  10. T

Tried every possible solution, but I just can't seem to get new worlds to work on the current...

Tried every possible solution, but I just can't seem to get new worlds to work on the current patch for console. Crash on players death...
  11. T

Sprites Reskin the Bunny Hood

No need to be snarky. I was just pointing out that a cutesy-like character probably would be the kind of individual to go around killing bunnies while it fits a psycho character really well with it's current sprite. If a cute variation was added it should probably involve the party girl in some...
  12. T

You are slayed bunnies to get your hood. Remember the 100's of bunnies ruthlessly, unwillingly infected and slain to get your "cute" hood. The bunny hood currently in-game is creepy and unsettling which is fitting for the type of character who would willingly murder bunnies.
  13. T

Items The power to control honey and lava as well as water.

That isn't a solution to the inherit problem. You are basically saying, don't like the grind, cheat it in...
  14. T

How does it contrasts? What is cute about skinning a bunnies' face and wearing it as a trophy? Can someone more experienced in bunny slaying please explain this to me?
  15. T

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Tried that now... seems to have made no difference. I think I am just going to wait for the 3rd patch, that hopefully fixes my issue... for good!
  16. T

No but I have only just reinstalled it the past few days. Pretty sure I experienced similar issues before a few months back. I am just going to generate characters/worlds on PS3 and just convert them over anyways. I dislike the new world generation anyways...
  17. T

Yes. It seems to always crash when saving the world to the save data. I have only generated one world successively after downloading the patch (with that world being completely unplayable as attempting to save and exit will result in the pause menu freezing and the player being frozen till...
  18. T

That doesn't seem to be an issue, it is playing in new worlds created after the patch. My legacy characters and worlds created before the patch seem to work fine... I have stopped attempting to create new worlds too since the game freezes while saving it... Outside of world generation not...
  19. T

Bit disappointed with the patch... I am unable to save progress (just freezes the character). I guess it is an improvement though from just being frozen on the character select screen. Honestly wish we could downgrade releases because the PS3 system is far superior at the moment... better UI...
  20. T

Game Mechanics Unfair mode (expert+ and yes, this is a serious suggestion...)

This idea has been abandoned for 3 years. Please let this suggestion die with dignity.
Back
Top Bottom