Search results for query: *

1. thecoolkni

Xbox One Slimes don't fall in the background during Slime Rain.

This appeared in PC 1.3+ and isn't present in the console version right now.
  2. thecoolkni

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

I'd honestly be concerned if they thought you were seriously going to harm yourself after you literally told them you were joking about hurting yourself in a terrible way.
  3. thecoolkni

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Alright, dude. Three things: Pipeworks has absolutely no control over Microsoft not responding to their submission and closing up shop for the holidays. Both systems use the exact same source code for the game, so one version is literally not superior to the other. If this is the only thing...
  4. thecoolkni

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

The PS4 version actually isn't superior. The game is written on the Unity engine, which is a versatile game engine capable of running on many consoles and platforms without major changes to the code, maybe even no changes. The Xbox version and the PS4 of Terraria will both use the same code for...
  5. thecoolkni

Xbox One $4.00 Terraria sale on Xbox One

That's a steal for a game that's worth 10 times as much. :)
  6. thecoolkni

Console Really bad luck with RNG.

Hmm, I'll fish for another 100 crates to see if I can get it. In the event that it is a bug, ah well, bummer. At least the 1.3 update coming soon would likely patch it.
  7. thecoolkni

Console Really bad luck with RNG.

Alright, I must've caught somewhere around 200 Iron Crates, but I still haven't obtained the Ginger Beard. Either this is a bug, or I'm having really bad luck. Has anyone been able to obtain it?
  8. thecoolkni

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

So, we have the Frozen Dresser now? Hallelujah.
  9. thecoolkni

Same for me. :(

Same for me. :(
  10. thecoolkni

Game Mechanics Sadness Debuff

Come on guys, we all actually like the Angler. Support.
  11. thecoolkni

I played a free version of that game online before, but I had no idea what to do, lol.

I played a free version of that game online before, but I had no idea what to do, lol.
  12. thecoolkni

Because free country.

Because free country.
  13. thecoolkni

Edit The Quote

Because I have business to take care of.
  14. thecoolkni

That's nice, but how do you know for sure if he's dead? IRL, not on YouTube.

That's nice, but how do you know for sure if he's dead? IRL, not on YouTube.
  15. thecoolkni

Someone thought that world hopping was cheating, but it's completely unrestricted, so...

Someone thought that world hopping was cheating, but it's completely unrestricted, so...
  16. thecoolkni

I've read it twice.

I've read it twice.
  17. thecoolkni

So, how'd I do?

Pretty good for your first sprite.
  18. thecoolkni

Shorten out someones name above you

Fare.
  19. thecoolkni

In a chest. Some people use a piggy bank, but I use chests.

In a chest. Some people use a piggy bank, but I use chests.
Back
Top Bottom