Search results for query: *

1. Halixon

;(

;(
  2. Halixon

What about simple games like Terraria and Starbound?

What about simple games like Terraria and Starbound?
  3. Halixon

Have you got your Steam account working yet? :3

Have you got your Steam account working yet? :3
  4. Halixon

Heyyyy Cryx :D I've been a little inactive lately too, hopping on and of the forums occasionally.

Heyyyy Cryx :D I've been a little inactive lately too, hopping on and of the forums occasionally.
  5. Halixon

PC 1.3.2 Crafting Menu Not Appearing

Deleting the JSON file didn't work, but here's the screenshot:
  6. Halixon

I'll try that.
  7. Halixon

I've stumbled across what I believe is a bug with my own client; because others are not having this problem. Whenever I press 'Esc' to open my inventory and crafting menu, the crafting menu does not appear. Even when I stand near crafting stations. I've verified the game cache integrity, so I'm...
  8. Halixon

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Will do ^
  9. Halixon

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Umm, actually it seems to not have worked. The menu is still not there.
  10. Halixon

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Thanks!
  11. Halixon

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

I seem to have come across a glitch or bug, likely the latter. When i press 'Esc' to open up my inventory, the crafting menu is no longer there. Not even when i stand near crafting stations.
  12. Halixon

*looks around* Yep, the forums are just the same as a month ago.

*looks around* Yep, the forums are just the same as a month ago.
  13. Halixon

Maybe sometime in the far future :P

Maybe sometime in the far future :P
  14. Halixon

@FireFlyTerraria For now, i'm just going to do simple things, and improve in my skill.

@FireFlyTerraria For now, i'm just going to do simple things, and improve in my skill.
  15. Halixon

I'm done with the coin, for now. The only edit i'll make for now is to darken the edges and the...

I'm done with the coin, for now. The only edit i'll make for now is to darken the edges and the 1 in the middle of it.
  16. Halixon

Too many tools and options. For me, at least. I'm sticking with the simplistic stuff for now.

Too many tools and options. For me, at least. I'm sticking with the simplistic stuff for now.
  17. Halixon

The program i am using it very user-friendly, and simple. I don't want a complex painting...

The program i am using it very user-friendly, and simple. I don't want a complex painting program, i just want something i can simply draw pixel art on. I've tried out GIMP, and it is very complex.
  18. Halixon

It's a program called paint.net . Recommended by @MinieK

It's a program called paint.net . Recommended by @MinieK
  19. Halixon

Sounds good, so basically just darken the edges of the coin? And no, i am not using GIMP.

Sounds good, so basically just darken the edges of the coin? And no, i am not using GIMP.
  20. Halixon

Okay, how would i define it?

Okay, how would i define it?
Back
Top Bottom